0.63, 15 watt, rock sheep juice and massive throat hit.

Nick

I want to be the person my dog thinks I am
LV

Awards
So some feedback after 2 days with my eleaf 40w and Kangertech tank. It's a massive step up from a twisp.. it's like going from riding a pedal bike straight onto a kawasaki 1100... the temp settings..along with watt settings and everything in-between has been fun.. gone from setting it at 200f right up to 500f from 5 watts to 40 .. choked don't know how many times,had hot spitting liquid in the mouth.. burnt out a coil in a day,vaped huge amounts of juice and I have enjoyed all of it.....but....through all the settings and adjustments and finally settling for 15-20 watt and using rocky sheep 6mg I am getting massive throat hits .. and I have to say it's spoiling the vape for me .. the ohm reading is 0.63 constantly. I know the kit is good but just have a niggling feeling that somethings not right.. any advice guys. ..

I have tried and liked the Mint and Honey, Lime Party and Strawvana. All excellent juices. Sweetbac is also good if you like your tobacco joose sweeter.

As to nic strength - from what you said above, seems 6 mg is too potent for you - maybe go for 3 mg then?

I'm really loving the Lime Party, and it's not very often that I fill up the Reo with the same juice, but this one sure has me hooked. :eek:

@Nick if you want save cash, as juives are really expensive.
Try to get yourself a DIY setup to mix your own juices.
Juices can cost alot of cash and Im really saving with mixing my own juices. Basically 90vg/10pg.. Go onto skyblue and check out what they got bru

Back