10000 Members

DaveH

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
I see we have just gone past the 10000 members.

I thought it was worth a mention.

:)
Dave

I just wish more of the 10,000 would dive in and participate!

@Rob Fisher Is it possible to establish how many active members there are? One could define "active" as those who have posted at least once within a 3 month period.

In addition, could we establish how many dormant members there are i.e. no posts within the last year?

@Rob Fisher Is it possible to establish how many active members there are? One could define "active" as those who have posted at least once within a 3 month period.

In addition, could we establish how many dormant members there are i.e. no posts within the last year?

I'm sure we can... let's ask Hi Ho @Silver! :h:

Congratulations to ECIGSSA [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] on the great Milestone.
May there be many, many more!
:campeon::campeon::campeon::ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1:

Last edited:
I'm sure we can... let's ask Hi Ho @Silver! :h:

It's about half that are active -
(including those that don't post but are logging on)

But the thing is that there are also many folk who are browsing the forum without logging on (i.e. guests)

Great, and congrats to all, that's a top milestone to reach.
Now if the 9873 people who only come here to post for sale items on the classifieds would just participate in other sub forums, that would be cool.

Now if the 9873 people who only come here to post for sale items on the classifieds would just participate in other sub forums, that would be cool.

@M.Adhir And as for those who join and ask for a PIF the following day ... say no more :mad:

Back