172 Piece Rotary Tool And Accessories Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
This one is for the modders who like to mod there mods etc.

this kit is like new most of the stuff has not been used. one polishing pad I used which is finished.

R500
emunemy9.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

it's torkcraft, a south african manufacturer. works well enough, not dremel quality but of course much cheaper than a dremel. will still make use of any dremel bits you buy though. can also buy an extension cord for it so you can mount/hang the rotary tool somewhere and connect your chosen bit to the end of the extension cord so you don't have to lift that weight the whole time. better for precision work. just don't buy it for drilling holes in stainless steel :) oh yeah you can also buy a seperate chuch attachment so you can insert different small drill bit sizes.

I really wanna save up for a dremel, genuine dremel, think its the 4000 that costs R2800. Got the hanging motor and attachment with a foot pedal

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I really wanna save up for a dremel, genuine dremel, think its the 4000 that costs R2800. Got the hanging motor and attachment with a foot pedal

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Dont need the 4000 . Even the 300 is more than versatile and you can get the attachment separatelyand u can still attach it to the drill press etc. . I own 4 different one and believe me the one that i use the most is the stylus ( less powerful and battery operated ) . Got myself last week a special at makro for 699 a dremel 3000 with a complementary speedclick box worth 299 . U cant go wrong

Dont need the 4000 . Even the 300 is more than versatile and you can get the attachment separatelyand u can still attach it to the drill press etc. . I own 4 different one and believe me the one that i use the most is the stylus ( less powerful and battery operated ) . Got myself last week a special at makro for 699 a dremel 3000 with a complementary speedclick box worth 299 . U cant go wrong
Thanks for the info. Just ordered that one online with free delivery. Just love this armchair shopping. Will the cutting disc cut a channel in a SS positive pin? Want to try my hand at making a dripper bottom fed for the Reo.

Thanks for the info. Just ordered that one online with free delivery. Just love this armchair shopping. Will the cutting disc cut a channel in a SS positive pin? Want to try my hand at making a dripper bottom fed for the Reo.
yes mathee that should cut a channel. its what the guys use to mod with

Sorry last hijack . Yes those cutting wheel can cut nearly anything . Pvc metal wood etc .

hi no I decided to keep it. I only realised afterwards how awesome it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back