Again Decision Making... Kayfun Lite Plus Vs Taifun Gt And Others

You will clearly see the difference between chrome plated brass and stainless steel. It will also be fairly light. Where did you buy the (potential lol) Rocket V2?

Its is the Version 2. Fully stainless steel.

Great, thanks for the reply @Gizmo and @Tom. Will chech your website our @Gizmo. My Rocket from Slowtech is a dud, and its the chromed version too.

time to dig this one up, for a feedback:

I bought the real deal Kayfun and a clone Taifun. That Kayfun is a real steam machine and was so easy to get going. The Taifun is a bastard: I tried 4 different setups today and it still puffs sweet nothing. I watched video clips and read up about it....I cannot figure it out. But it does not matter....the Kayfun is making up big time.
Going to sell that Taifun clone, and probably buying another Svoemesto....rather having 2 of the same pleasing devices.

learning the hard way....trial and error

Someone needs to start a thread that keeps together all the experiences on which clones work well compared to the original

Someone needs to start a thread that keeps together all the experiences on which clones work well compared to the original
i agree, but I did not compare 1:1 clone/original...the Taifun is completely different.

Will do a comparison tonight sometime of something big. real vs clone.
Got another post that needs to posted 1st. Waiting for HD youtube vid to be uploaded.
Details to follow.

Back