All Day Vapes South Africa Retail

This is great news @YeOldeOke!

Do you have a list of shop that will be stocking this?
And and indication of how pricing will compare to the online offerings?

This is great news @YeOldeOke!

Do you have a list of shop that will be stocking this?
And and indication of how pricing will compare to the online offerings?

@TheV We are just launching it today, so not yet stocked at vape shops. We offer them a good deal so the take-up should be satisfactory. Riot if they ain't got it :D

The pricing will be a bit higher than our made to order juices because of the Chubby Gorilla packaging and stock-holding costs for the pre-steeping, but still in line with our drive to keep vaping affordable.

We will list the products with retail prices on our website sometime today. The juices will be available in 30ml/60ml/100ml 0/3/6mg.

@TheV We are just launching it today, so not yet stocked at vape shops. We offer them a good deal so the take-up should be satisfactory. Riot if they ain't got it :D

The pricing will be a bit higher than our made to order juices because of the Chubby Gorilla packaging and stock-holding costs for the pre-steeping, but still in line with our drive to keep vaping affordable.

We will list the products with retail prices on our website sometime today. The juices will be available in 30ml/60ml/100ml 0/3/6mg.
Thanks for the quick response sir.
I'm looking forward to finding your products in store.
I'll definitely keep an eye out :)
And I definitely don't mind paying a premium for the chubby gorilla! :D

We have decided to also offer these retail juices in 1 and 2mg on our site as many of our customers use these nic levels.

So on site they are now available in 0, 1, 2, 3 and 6mg.

Back