Amir 'n feedback Thread

Lurkzilla

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Purchased a KOF Rdta from Amir. Communication got lightning quick, friendly and helpful responses. Package was dispatched the same day as payment was made and verified. I was a happy camper a with a new toy a mere 24 hours after getting in touch.

@Amir you are an awesome gentleman to do business with. I'd happily buy from you again and again.

Purchased a KOF Rdta from Amir. Communication got lightning quick, friendly and helpful responses. Package was dispatched the same day as payment was made and verified. I was a happy camper a with a new toy a mere 24 hours after getting in touch.

@Amir you are an awesome gentleman to do business with. I'd happily buy from you again and again.

You're most welcome @Lurkzilla and i do hope she treats you well

It's all for the love of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A shout out to @Amir for an excellent deal

Bought his Hadaly and communication was clear.
After i paid he sent me the tracking number about an hour later
Got it the next day
All packed very well and in good condition as stated in the ad

He threw in some extras and a special juice blend

Five stars!

Big vouch for @Amir - i can recommend him highly on our Classifieds

Thanks @Amir - am liking the hadaly !

I've had a couple of previous dealings with @Amir already.
The most recent deal being for a very beautiful Ohmsmium.
Always clear, concise and friendly communication.
He is definitely great to deal with on a delivery deal ... but even better for a collection deal. A real nice guy to chill and chat with while he shows you the ins and outs of what you are buying from him.

I've had a couple of previous dealings with @Amir already.
The most recent deal being for a very beautiful Ohmsmium.
Always clear, concise and friendly communication.
He is definitely great to deal with on a delivery deal ... but even better for a collection deal. A real nice guy to chill and chat with while he shows you the ins and outs of what you are buying from him.

I’ll never forget the first day you walked into my office... No, this is not that kind of love story that ends in a proposal... You walked in on the fence about the BB. We got to discussing the pros and cons and taste testing... You left and went straight to Noonclouds to pick up one.

And the second time u popped in at the office... All the nic made you pull a Silver. (The act of overindulgence in nicotine resulting in symptoms such as light headedness, mild sweating and a bruised ego).

A shout out to @Amir for an excellent deal

Bought his Hadaly and communication was clear.
After i paid he sent me the tracking number about an hour later
Got it the next day
All packed very well and in good condition as stated in the ad

He threw in some extras and a special juice blend

Five stars!

Big vouch for @Amir - i can recommend him highly on our Classifieds

Thanks @Amir - am liking the hadaly !

Thank you for that @Silver. I try to make sure that you are getting the best value for your money... as well a bit of knowledge I’ve gathered about the device to simplify the process of the learning curve. I also like feedback on said device as I like to learn and also advise others when asked.

I’ll never forget the first day you walked into my office... No, this is not that kind of love story that ends in a proposal... You walked in on the fence about the BB. We got to discussing the pros and cons and taste testing... You left and went straight to Noonclouds to pick up one.

And the second time u popped in at the office... All the nic made you pull a Silver. (The act of overindulgence in nicotine resulting in symptoms such as light headedness, mild sweating and a bruised ego).

The best part is the first time I didn't even come on for the BB ... I just came to pick up a Pulse 22 :p

Oh and that nic OD the second time ... not again, no thanks :eek:

I have also had the pleasure of doing business with @Amir , Had tracking no an hour after paying, and the BB arrived with a juice, little lighter style bottle, cleaned, built, wicked and ready to go.

An absolute pleasure to business with a true gentleman! Thank you so much.

:STARFISH: :STARFISH: :STARFISH: :STARFISH: :STARFISH:

Also had the pleasure of doing business with this legend of a seller. If you buy something from him you receive it in better than new condition. He always goes the extra mile. Doing business with him in person is a great experience.

I have also bought from @Amir
More than once and they were all executed flawlessly. Very nice oke to deal with.
He was kind enough to part with one of his stabwood ohmsmium's :)
Still waiting on that damn Molly though ;)

Back