@Amir Smok Alien

shaheedtait

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
What a Legend! Awesome deal on a mod... that looks better then it did in the pics. And to make it even better it arrives less then 24hrs later with some kickass juice! Highly recommended to deal with.
Thanks again man.

Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk

The pleasure is all mine... Thanx for the shout out... Much appreciated!!

The forum has one major rule... Pics or it did not happen!!

I know I don't seem like it... But I truly am humbled by the feedback... Just my darn big mouth loves to flex some muscle at times. Thanx @Akash

Its all good bro. Nice to see when people go that extra mile to make people happy. The added juice was a nice touch and I'm sure the guy must have been really chuffed

Some nice fruity juice!
89fae1236e945d5d7c536ac3e85084c2.jpg

Some nice fruity juice!
89fae1236e945d5d7c536ac3e85084c2.jpg

Oh wow some pics... so it really did happen!!

@shaheedtait I loved my alien... I hope she will get the same kinda love from you too... She's got plenty heart in that tiny bosom of hers

Kudos to you @Amir !

It is so pleasing to read threads like these.
Keep it up guys !

Enjoy the gear and juices @shaheedtait - thanks for sharing the photo

I know I don't seem like it... But I truly am humbled by the feedback... Just my darn big mouth loves to flex some muscle at times. Thanx @Akash

I can confirm that. Met him at the vape meet. Never stops talking...... :rolleyes:

:p

Just joking @Amir, awesome move mate :)

What a Legend! Awesome deal on a mod... that looks better then it did in the pics. And to make it even better it arrives less then 24hrs later with some kickass juice! Highly recommended to deal with.
Thanks again man.

And on your birthday! Good luck!

Oh wow some pics... so it really did happen!!

@shaheedtait I loved my alien... I hope she will get the same kinda love from you too... She's got plenty heart in that tiny bosom of hers
Awesome mod that's guaranteed to supply thousands of good vapes and vibes.Way cool!

I can confirm that. Met him at the vape meet. Never stops talking...... :rolleyes:

:p

Just joking @Amir, awesome move mate :)

Lol I walked into that one. I just happened to be very excited at the Vape meet... you can't blame me for that now can you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I walked into that one. I just happened to be very excited at the Vape meet... you can't blame me for that now can you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure can, but I won't :p :cool:

Back