Black Kayfun Problem

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Quick question im getting no ohm reading in my new black kayfun.

Just want to know did anybody else experience the same problem. Made 4 different coils already with no luck. I also turn out the skrew at the bottom to make contact.

My Russian 91 has the same posts and works just fine. Any help will be awesome.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406384610.901022.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406384633.201504.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406384650.467507.jpg

Check whether the screw at the bottom is 2 piece @VapeSnow, then remove both pieces and insert the 1st piece first and tighten the positive base. Then insert the 2nd piece and adjust to make a proper connection with your device. This is the only thing i can think of right now.

Sounds like your Centre pin is shorting or not making contact with the positive of the battery.

Screw it out a bit, and try it again

Stick a flat screwdriver and lift the pin on the ohm reader, happened to me of times

4a4ymagy.jpg

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Sometimes the positive screw sits further in on the rba, it might be so on your black kayfun, just try it, lift it slightly,maybe once on each side of the ohm reader.

My kayfun works fine on my ohm reader but for my russian clone i need to lift it a bit

Sometimes the positive screw sits further in on the rba, it might be so on your black kayfun, just try it, lift it slightly,maybe once on each side of the ohm reader.

My kayfun works fine on my ohm reader but for my russian clone i need to lift it a bit

Thx ill have a look tomorrow morning

The only prob i had was it wouldnt read on that ohm meter. But still worked on my mods no problem

@VapeSnow, can you take some close up pics of the positive pin from a side angle, so I can see the length?

Like this image...
1082328328_220.jpg

Cant really see the bottom pin as there is a bit of black insulated tape around it. I read somewhere in a thread that can also short against the body. Still didn't work for me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406450411.523468.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406450493.924604.jpg

Back