Blends Of Distinction

DougP

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
A brief synopsis of who we are:

logo-jpg.1671

Our smooth refined blends are specifically aimed at those individuals in search of a subtle all day vape that won’t overpower and overwhelm you.
Each blend has undergone extensive testing over a period of weeks, by a select group of experienced E-Juice reviewers, on various coils builds to test that the flavour profile is retained across the spectrum.
Coil clogging and wicking has also been carefully studied to ensure that our blends meet standards expected of a premium blend.

All our blends have a 60VG/40PG ratio
All flavorings are either TFA or Capella
0 mg, 3mg and 6mg nicotine levels are available as standard with 12mg available on request.
Base concentrates are pharmaceutical grade purchased directly from a reputable local Supplier.

I can attest that this is a great coffee vape. Unfortunately as he knows the hazelnut makes me ill but at least the coffee is creamy and lovely. ( I'm still waiting on the next coffee blend )

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@ tx Wyvern.
Our next blend launches on Monday.. Watch this space
I'm sure this one will definitely meet with your approval.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You know I will keep an eye out!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

@Blends Of Distinction

This vape sounds amazing from the reviews i have read.it sounds like u got this spot on. I need to get some of this ASAP .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@Blends Of Distinction

I have had the pleasure of dealing with this vendor a couple of times. Every time the vendor has been super friendly and accommodating. I havent dealt with many vendors but i hope they all similar to blends of distinction.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your kind words

Still being developed...
U can follow us on facebook
Blends.sa

Back