Capella only recipes

S

Spyro

Good day ladies and gents.

I have recently gotten hold of the entire Capella range. However, this is ALL I have and I won't be getting other flavours any time soon.

So, I'm looking for some recipes that are made from exclusively CAP ingredients.

Quite keen on a watermelon.

If anyone can help out that'd be awesome. Tagging @KZOR because I thoroughly enjoy your juice range. But any input would be fantastic! Thanks guys, take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
ID10-T's Simple Sugar Cookie is a great base to which you can add many notes: fruits, nuts, chocolate, caramel, cinnamon, etc. Add a little Golden Butter to make it more buttery, some Vanilla Whipped Cream to make it lighter and fluffier, some Sweet Cream for a more "cookies and milk" vibe. If you're adding more notes, I would probably drop it to 6% and 3%.

However, this is ALL I have and due to the quantity, I won't be getting other flavours in any time soon.

What quantities are we in the ball park around? I could conjure up some more recipes if you want me to. I have this strawberry / cream / menthol but to be honest, it does need a lot of tweaking.

Then there's the orange/mango/sweet cream/black ice I've got going - the mango is very very sweet and strong so kinda not sure of it at the moment.

Then my next recipe will be the melktert (milktart), pretty easy considering you need something milky and custardy then add cinnamon to it. Just don't drink it hahahaha.

What quantities are we in the ball park around? I could conjure up some more recipes if you want me to. I have this strawberry / cream / menthol but to be honest, it does need a lot of tweaking.

Then there's the orange/mango/sweet cream/black ice I've got going - the mango is very very sweet and strong so kinda not sure of it at the moment.

Then my next recipe will be the melktert (milktart), pretty easy considering you need something milky and custardy then add cinnamon to it. Just don't drink it hahahaha.

I have 118mls of each flavour. So quantity is not an issue. The only issue is that I can't afford to get any other brands. However I would die for a watermelon flavour :D

geez, how did you organise 118ml's of each flavour ?

some of us get little 10ml bottles. ...lol

Going to give this a try. Any suggestions would be great :)

CAP - Double Watermelon 7-8%
CAP - Double Apple 3%
CAP - Fugi Apple 2%
CAP - Marshmallow 1%
CAP - Super Sweet 0.5%

One more for you :
INTERNAL LEAK OF CUTWOOK UNICORN MILK
Butter Cream (CAP) 1.5
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 0.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 0.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 8.5