Citrus Mint Sorbet

DougP

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
We are excited to announce the next in our line of smooth subtle all day Vapes

CITRUS MINT SORBET
e10d8cdc80cfb12b2dd61d06d282b413.jpg

A refreshing all day smooth and subtle Citrus Sorbet vape.
The perfect balance between the sourness of a citrus medley and sweet sorbet rounded off with a very light wisp of cool mint
A must for citrus lovers
This is a variable flavour profile vape
On any given coil, simply lower the wattage for a more citrus taste and raise for a sweeter sorbet taste

**note**
This blend contained small trace amounts of ethyl alcohol at time of mixing

A full review of this Blend tomorrow on here

Can't wait to get some of these juices!

Here is an independent review that was done that I have posted into here as the the reviewer is not a member of this forum..
If a forum member on here would like to validate this review with a review of their own then please contact me so that I can bring you a sample..

Blends of Distinction – Citrus Mint Sorbet
Disclaimer :

As always - Taste is subjective, the impressions in this review are my own. You might have a different experience.

Price :

R150 / 30ml

Available from :

@Blends Of Distinction

VG / PG :
60 / 40

Device :
Smok XCube ii 160W – Aromamizer RDTA (6ml) / Velocity RDA (Both Kanthal)

fqQEuyb.jpg

Coil Setup :

Aromamizer RDTA - Dual 26G Kanthal - 7 Wrap – 2mm id – 0.41ohm

(Excuse the dirty coils / wicking. This was after roughly 4 Tanks. I suspect the vertical coils gunk up coil and wick much faster. Have tried the same juice in a horizontal build and it does not gunk up as fast, so the juice is not to blame here.)

CboS9Vy.jpg

Velocity RTA – Clapton (24 / 32 ) - 6 Wraps - 3mm id - 0.24ohm

90x6FVS.jpg

Wicking Material :

Aromamizer RDTA – Japanese Cotton (Scottish Roll Method)
Velocity RTA – Japanese Cotton (Scottish Roll Method)

Wattage Setting (where I enjoyed it most):

Aromamizer RDTA – 40W

bTybewv.jpg

Velocity RTA – 110W

E31TVRJ.jpg

Method of Vaping:

Straight lung hits.

Website Blurb / Maker’s Description :
A refreshing all day smooth and subtle Citrus Sorbet vape.
The perfect balance between the sourness of a citrus medley and sweet sorbet rounded off with a very light wisp of cool mint
A must for citrus lovers

Initial Impressions :

Smooth and Very Refreshing Citrus Mint Sorbet (exactly what the label says)

Final Notes :

Aromamizer RDTA :

Minty cool and refreshing Citrus and Sorbet on the inhale. Exhale produces slightly more Minty Citrus with a Sorbet kicker.

Velocity RTA :

a Nice and very smooth Citrus and Mint that lingers in the back of your throat on the inhale, while the exhale presents a refreshingly smooth cool sorbet riding on top of a sweetish (almost candy like) citrus mint. Tanginess of the citrus is present right through inhale and exhale.

In Closing :

I am very impressed with what Blends of Distinction pulled off here. Citrus type vapes are usually on the harsh side regarding throat hits, but this is very smooth. I enjoyed the juice on a dripper more than I did in a tank – Mainly because of the flavors quite noticeably flowing from one to the other through inhale to exhale. On the tank they blend together much more. Not a bad thing at all, I just prefer to taste the flavors individually in this specific juice. As a side note – Lower wattage produce more citrus while higher wattage will bring the sorbet out more.

A great vape for these heat wave type days we have been having lately

Throat Hit :

Between Low and Mild (surprisingly smooth for a citrus type juice)

You Might Also Like :

Vape Elixir – Stardust
VooDoo Vapor - Gravestone

Avoid If You Don't Like :

Citrus or Mint

ADV?

Definitely, If you love your tangy / citrus flavors.

Tried this juice a few weeks back at Johan from Lungcandy, it is awesome. Just want to know if it comes in 12mg?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. Please could you advise which online retail partners stocks this juice. It sounds fantastic and I would love to give it a try.

Tried this juice a few weeks back at Johan from Lungcandy, it is awesome. Just want to know if it comes in 12mg?
Thanks

@ChadB Not at the moment. I can't speak for Blends, but my gut tells me that's not going to happen soon, if ever.

Thanks

Chad I've spoken to Doug about this, with the high nic level...he can not guarantee it will "taste as good as it supposed to be"

Hi there
We don't do 12 mg as we have found in testing that the combination of the citrus and the 12 mg nic makes the juice to harsh and does not do justice to the flavour profile

Hi there
We don't do 12 mg as we have found in testing that the combination of the citrus and the 12 mg nic makes the juice to harsh and does not do justice to the flavour profile
That's what I'm talking about! Care for how your product tastes at ALL nicotine levels.

Back