Cloupor Mini 30W

Daniel

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Looks interesting , out does the iStick by being able (so claimed) to fire below 0.5 :) definitely on by "tobuy"list

Cloupor Mini Features:

• Size: 77.5mm*36mm*22mm
  • Output power: 7W-30W
  • Removable 18650 battery
  • Output voltage : 3.6V—7.0V
  • VV/VW Mode can be switched manually
  • Optional Left & Right Mode
  • Can build on 0.45-3.0 ohm atomizer
  • Adjustable 510 Pin
  • Ohms reading calculats to 0.01ohm
  • Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
  • Pass Through (can vape while charging)
  • Magnet back cover,no need to use screwdriver,more convenient
  • Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
  • Can be charged through USB port
  • Over charge protection
  • Colors: Black,Silver

Read more: http://vapingcheap.com/cloupor-mini/#ixzz3Ll97WjRr

ja , hopefully Cloupor can recover from their recent , errr blunders ...

This is a real winner..I especially like the adjustable 510, as it's the only part of the iStick I've ever had any problem with :D

Hahaha...Very easy to bring - classic :rofl::rofl:

mini_5__76304.1418378408.1280.1280.jpg

I like it that they have magnets on the door
About time

Looks good

This looks good. I love the replaceable battery, door and the 510.

Hahaha, hahaha....wait....hahahaha....this is awesome :giggle::rofl::-D

Presenting, the iStick killer :D

I love his excitement...best device in the world EVER :--P

Hahaha, hahaha....wait....hahahaha....this is awesome :giggle::rofl::-D

Presenting, the iStick killer :D

I love his excitement...best device in the world EVER :--P

Isn't this the same guy who tried to vape at 160W, and had to pull it back to 10W or something so he could actually breathe? :D

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

Ahhh man this guy is trying so hard. I think he gets an A+ for effort

I've always wanted a VaporShark but now, the more I look at this, the more I feel the Cloupor Mini is a perfect substitute for what I'm looking for. Can't wait for some more detailed reviews on this little mod. I wonder what module they used? Edit: Thinking about it now, they probably used the Cana modz module.

mini_08.jpg

http://www.cloupor.com/cloupor-mini-30w-vv-vw-box-mod-for-sale

Last edited:
I've always wanted a VaporShark but now, the more I look at this, the more I feel the Cloupor Mini is a perfect substitute for what I'm looking for. Can't wait for some more detailed reviews on this little mod. I wonder what module they used?

mini_08.jpg

http://www.cloupor.com/cloupor-mini-30w-vv-vw-box-mod-for-sale

I would also just like to see a proper review (PB or Todd) to hear if there are any hidden issues.

But so far, on paper, this is just a little WOW machine :D

:D He's good...That was a refreshing change from Busardo and that riptrippers oke. :D If this is the same DNA 30 module that Cloupor used for the HANA MODZ clone, there shouldn't be any issues. Mine is fine.

This is making me back off again from buying the iStick - unless i could find the rare purple colour clone. i prefer this to the iPV Mini

Last edited:
This dude really likes that *sniff* MOD. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I love the excitement

:D He's good...That was a refreshing change from Busardo and that riptrippers oke. :D If this is the same DNA 30 module that Cloupor used for the HANA MODZ clone, there shouldn't be any issues. Mine is fine.

This is making me back off again from buying the iStick - unless i could find the rare purple colour clone. i prefer this to the iPV Mini

Yeah, the iStick is fantastic (glad I got one) but it was very much a version 1 device. This next batch of mini mods are going to be awesome :)

Out of all the ones i've seen this is by far my favourite - with the Sigelei in a close second :)

Yeah, the iStick is fantastic (glad I got one) but it was very much a version 1 device. This next batch of mini mods are going to be awesome :)

Out of all the ones i've seen this is by far my favourite - with the Sigelei in a close second :)

The Istick is on my payday shopping list right above the IPV. I really need to start playing below 1ohm. But I want to start doing that through a regulated mod before playing that low with a mech.

The Istick is on my payday shopping list right above the IPV. I really need to start playing below 1ohm. But I want to start doing that through a regulated mod before playing that low with a mech.

I definitely wouldn't recommend against the iStick...but yeah, the fact it only does 1.0 Ohm and up is a bit of a bummer. I probably won't do sub-ohm builds on most of my tanks - but it would be nice to have that breathing room. Now when I build a coil (dual coils especially) I have to go slightly higher to avoid it going under 1.0 and refuse to fire :-@

I'll keep the iStick around for as long as it'll fire and just supplement with a few of these new mini devices as soon as they become available locally - which might take a couple of months. My vape budget is already pre-booked months in advance :D

Yeah my bonus is going to a Reo but with the RM2 and some extra part... thing is I will only know in Feb how much bonus i get :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ja, and to think i thought it was a big deal to spend R1000 on the Twisp, the Wisp. :-/

Back