Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Found this on Reddit, and posted here as a reminder to all, keep it clean

After 8 Full tanks of Max VG.

The coil and wick were so gunked I was losing airflow, as well as turning my juice black in the tank

Cotton removed.

Post dry burn. 24g kanthal cleans up much better than 28g in my opinion. Realized I melted my insulator after idiot me left the safety off in my pocket while playing pool.

mmmm warm glow

Post cleanup the resistance has increased a tad. Originally this was a .58 build.

I had that in my russian when I first got it. Did a dual micro+cotton and didnt pay attention to it for a week, then went to give it a clean and it was similar to that. Now I try replace cotton every tankful, but alas, I'm still a lazy barsteward and forget sometimes.

More than siff:eek: I usually rewick after 2 days max, by then I start tasting a drop in flavor
I am thinking about starting to change mine more regularly as well for the same reason looking between 2-4 days for me

Eeish, that is as painful to look at as a cat being put through a mangle...

I am thinking about starting to change mine more regularly as well for the same reason looking between 2-4 days for me
Try it! You wont regret it! Nothing better than the taste of a freshly wicked tank/dripper

Juiced up ofcourse:D

Back