Custom made Proudly SA Mod

I have spoken to Justin with regard to a 'lock off' he has already looked at this safety arrangement and fitting it as standard. It will be incorporated on my mod. Of course if you don't want it then just talk to Justin.
As regards the 'hot spring' that is not a problem and again talk to Justin if you want a 'hot spring'. As with any (special) requirements there will be a cost involved - there is no such thing as a free lunch, someone has to pay.

One may ask why not fit the 'hot spring' as standard well I don't want a 'hot spring' just the safety 'lock off', for me that will suffice.

Justin will make a mod as per your requirements all you have to do is talk to him, and have no doubts his engineering is as good as anywhere else in the world. If you like 'Custom Classic Mods' then you will like Justin's mods (with some of your own flair) - and now better with a 'lock off'

Dave
Thank you for nothing....I am doing my best not to talk to him and now you are urging me on:eek::D:p.

Hi guys, after following the posts after my initial questions regarding safety I got the most perfect answer. Thank you ecigssa and my fellow vapors for making this forum /family the best..

Thank you for nothing....I am doing my best not to talk to him and now you are urging me on:eek::D:p.

The day I saw Lushen's mod I immediately inbox Justin to go over the details I wanted for my mod, like the upgraded contact ;) :rock:

The day I saw Lushen's mod I immediately inbox Justin to go over the details I wanted for my mod, like the upgraded contact ;) :rock:
There you go too :hit:....please PM me your details so I can work on mine;). And will need another OL16 of course.

Just get the mod guys, it's awesome @Andre, you won't regret it.

I have not touched my Reo or other mods since I got the leprechaun.
Already working on my second design spec and kind of regretting ordering a TMod also.

Just get the mod guys, it's awesome @Andre, you won't regret it.

I have not touched my Reo or other mods since I got the leprechaun.
Already working on my second design spec and kind of regretting ordering a TMod also.

Random question, could you guesstamate how much clearance is between your positive contact and your battery?

I'm asking because I've got an idea for a 'spacer' for when you want a hot spring installed. A good way to see the clearance would be to lay your mod down with a battery and the mods 'top cap' next to it. If the clearance between the battery and positive contact is anywhere around 8 to 11mm, I'll be a happy man and Justin will have to start working tonight :whip: sorry buddy :-D

My guesstimate is about 5-8mm.
I don't something at hand to measure it.
However, just ask @Justin Pattrick to make the mod 5mm taller and then you are sorted

Okay that sounds promising. There's a method to my madness, I really want the mod to be as small as possible, which it is, so I'd like it to stay that way :-D

Awesome :clap:

Okay that sounds promising. There's a method to my madness, I really want the mod to be as small as possible, which it is, so I'd like it to stay that way :-D

Awesome :clap:

That's exactly what I wanted, a small mod.
It's so small that's it fits into the "change" pocket in my shorts and denims. Lol, it's perfect to take everywhere

just had a chat with Mr @Justin Pattrick and secured myself a locally made squonker - so happy and can't wait #ProudlySouthAfrican:). Luckily I have some time to save up the CUD funds for this one. However I feel that this is going to be the start of a massive CUD funds pit :dance:

just had a chat with Mr @Justin Pattrick and secured myself a locally made squonker - so happy and can't wait #ProudlySouthAfrican:). Luckily I have some time to save up the CUD funds for this one. However I feel that this is going to be the start of a massive CUD funds pit :dance:
@NewOobY, please PM the price

Thanks m8

They're beautiful bud. Well done

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back