kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
eyco.JPG

P1090197.JPG

Authentic Review:

I opted to get this atty without the wooden box and it was send to me in a plain box. It came without a driptip. Here is having a closer loo at this clone.

P1090198.JPG
The first problem i had was finding a driptip that fits. The driptip hole is just to small for most of the tips i have and it took some force to get one in there. The hole is maybe 0.5mm to small

P1090208.JPG
You saw in the authentic review that the barrel section is pretty unique on this RDA. The clay inlay's on the authentic is done with a hard plastic on the clone.
On the clone it looks like the barrel is two section that was press fitted together. The outer part is just slightly bigger than the inner part and this prevents the AFC ring to spin freely and it can be quite a PITA to move. One plus for this is when you have your airflow set it will not move.

P1090202.JPG
I found the best way to move the ring is to not grab the ring with your fingers and try spin it but get a small screw driver and stick the screw driver in the air hole and spin it by pulling the ring with the screw driver. The ring is brass so i presume it will wear down and this will become more easy.

P1090204.JPG
I was amazed at the small building deck. From the middle of the negative post hole to the middle of the possessive post hole is about 5mm. The post holes are also quite small at about 1mm diameter.Building on it was not difficult but to get the coil away from the side of the atty took some time ;)
The 0-rings they used is quite small, the topcap fits very easy on the build deck and spins easy to get your air flow away from your coil. It does not leak thou.

P1090210.JPG
At the bottom you will find an adjustable copper 510 screw that i quite like. Not all mods have adjustable firing pins and to have the option the adjust your atty is very nice
The threading on the Darang is well done, the clone performs very well and if you can live with these small things this is a very good RDA for flavor.

Edit:

Almost forgot.

P1090206.JPG
One plus for Eycotech, they give you the hybrid ring with, Some clone dont come with the ring and you have to buy them separately

Last edited:
eyco.JPG

P1090197.JPG

Authentic Review:

I opted to get this atty without the wooden box and it was send to me in a plain box. It came without a driptip. Here is having a closer loo at this clone.

P1090198.JPG
The first problem i had was finding a driptip that fits. The driptip hole is just to small for most of the tips i have and it took some force to get one in there. The hole is maybe 0.5mm to small

P1090208.JPG
You saw in the authentic review that the barrel section is pretty unique on this RDA. The clay inlay's on the authentic is done with a hard plastic on the clone.
On the clone it looks like the barrel is two section that was press fitted together. The outer part is just slightly bigger than the inner part and this prevents the AFC ring to spin freely and it can be quite a PITA to move. One plus for this is when you have your airflow set it will not move.

P1090202.JPG
I found the best way to move the ring is to not grab the ring with your fingers and try spin it but get a small screw driver and stick the screw driver in the air hole and spin it by pulling the ring with the screw driver. The ring is brass so i presume it will wear down and this will become more easy.

P1090204.JPG
I was amazed at the small building deck. From the middle of the negative post hole to the middle of the possessive post hole is about 5mm. The post holes are also quite small at about 1mm diameter.Building on it was not difficult but to get the coil away from the side of the atty took some time ;)
The 0-rings they used is quite small, the topcap fits very easy on the build deck and spins easy to get your air flow away from your coil. It does not leak thou.

P1090210.JPG
At the bottom you will find an adjustable copper 510 screw that i quite like. Not all mods have adjustable firing pins and to have the option the adjust your atty is very nice
The threading on the Darang is well done, the clone performs very well and if you can live with these small things this is a very good RDA for flavor.

Really nice review dude. Where can we get them and how much?

Really nice review dude. Where can we get them and how much?

Thank you

They go for between $12 and $15 just depend on the quantity

I got it from Eycotech, i been chatting with the sales lady, dont think it is on the site yet. http://www.eycotech.com/

I can start a group buy and we can see in the end of next week if we have enough to order.

Thanks @kimbo. What I like about this atomizer is the air slots exiting at the top, which should make it almost leak proof. @JakesSA is going to bf one for me if possible. Will report on that as soon as I have it in hand.

Back