Delta 2 Rba Clapton Build

Zayd

New Vaper
LV

Awards
20150915_202330.jpg 20150915_201753.jpg 20150915_201458.jpg Hi There fellow Vapesters

I'm new to the forum. Still getting use to how things work around here. Thought I'd share an effective clapton build I've finally managed to get right on a rba.

One of the best coils I've vaped on in a tank. Flavour is outstanding as well as vapor production.

28g wrapped around 24g.

Clapton wire needs to be pulled off and the ends so the 24g can be inserted into the post hole. Ref to pics

5 wraps reading at 0.66 ohms

Vaping @ 45w- 60w
Devices:

Joytech evic vt
Joytech Delta 2

Make sure to have a bit of cotton covering the legs of the coil this will help to avoid hot legs and having your flavour tasting off.

If you've been having trouble inserting a Clapton coil in your rba this should sort your problem out.

Been chain vaping on this coil now for about half an hour without a single dry hit and I'm absolutely loving the flavour I'm getting off this coil.

View attachment 35662 View attachment 35663 View attachment 35664 Hi There fellow Vapesters

I'm new to the forum. Still getting use to how things work around here. Thought I'd share an effective clapton build I've finally managed to get right on a rba.

One of the best coils I've vaped on in a tank. Flavour is outstanding as well as vapor production.

28g wrapped around 24g.

Clapton wire needs to be pulled off and the ends so the 24g can be inserted into the post hole. Ref to pics

5 wraps reading at 0.66 ohms

Vaping @ 45w- 60w
Devices:

Joytech evic vt
Joytech Delta 2

Make sure to have a bit of cotton covering the legs of the coil this will help to avoid hot legs and having your flavour tasting off.

If you've been having trouble inserting a Clapton coil in your rba this should sort your problem out.

Been chain vaping on this coil now for about half an hour without a single dry hit and I'm absolutely loving the flavour I'm getting off this coil.
Welcome @Zayd and thanks for sharing :)

That's a monster of a coil! Warm up time must be pretty slow on that gauge but I can imagine that once it's warm the vape should be pretty darn good.

Welcome @Zayd and thanks for sharing :)

That's a monster of a coil! Warm up time must be pretty slow on that gauge but I can imagine that once it's warm the vape should be pretty darn good.

Thanks @BumbleBee

I find the warm up time to be perfect with wicking between 55w and 60w it's perfect.

So far I haven't had a dry hit and flavour and vapor has just been on point.

This was just a test though for my big boys the TFV4 AND X CUBE 2 will try a new build and see how it works out.

Back