Efest Imr 3100 Mah 18650

Thank you Rob!

(Truth be told, taking orders from the fines master can be somewhat more stressfull than it should it be .. :) )

Thank you Rob!

(Truth be told, taking orders from the fines master can be somewhat more stressfull than it should it be .. :) )

And there is no major rush because the rest of the stuff for a new convert is coming from VM and he always takes a few days to make the juice. ;)

@Rob Fisher

What does being a Fines Master allow you to do? (Judging from Jake's response, don't know whether I should be asking :nerd:)

@Rob Fisher

What does being a Fines Master allow you to do? (Judging from Jake's response, don't know whether I should be asking :nerd:)

It allows me to levy fines for infringements... things like not posting pics of your vape mail... being ugly to people... posting too many duck pictures... drifting off topic or hijacking topics... in fact pretty much any infraction!

Here are a list of previous fines....

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/donate/

All fines go towards the running of the site and it's pretty much a fun way of raising funds!
JudgeAvatar.jpg

And secretly we all live in fear that somewhere, somehow,when you least expect it .. the duck will pop up! :eek:

It allows me to levy fines for infringements... things like not posting pics of your vape mail... being ugly to people... posting too many duck pictures... drifting off topic or hijacking topics... in fact pretty much any infraction!

Here are a list of previous fines....

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/donate/

All fines go towards the running of the site and it's pretty much a fun way of raising funds!
View attachment 8118
Thanks for the info Rob, fine promptly paid :) Happy to help out

Thanks for the info Rob, fine promptly paid :) Happy to help out

Oh what a good boy your are! You paid a fine without being actually fined! That's means you have a credit for an infraction...!

Ahhhh and you started this discussion in a battery thread so you hijacked this thread and you now have an official fine! Welcome to the family! @M4dm0nk3y!
JudgeAvatar.jpg

Lol, it seems so...

Oh yes, now I remember why I originally came here :D; @JakesSA - when you guys get the new copper Neme's in, def. going to order a pair of these puppies as well - perfectly suited for a KFL setup I think where you don't need to super sub Ω; 20AMP limit more than enough

Back