Effects Of Smoking Cigarettes

And I promise you I smoked waaaaaaaaaay more than 500 cigarettes before finding vaping!!!

I can only imagine what my insides must have looked like.

And I promise you I smoked waaaaaaaaaay more than 500 cigarettes before finding vaping!!!

I can only imagine what my insides must have looked like.
I had a big downhill mountainbiking accident and had me sternum x-rayed when I was on maybe 120 a week. My lungs looked terrible, they looked like tree roots

I had a big downhill mountainbiking accident and had me sternum x-rayed when I was on maybe 120 a week. My lungs looked terrible, they looked like tree roots
I shudder if they would have looked inside me.

I was doing 60 camel filters a day.

Then we’d go drinking and that would increase even more.

Too gross.

Ditto here, 60 at least a day, beer sessions excluded. Had a lung capacity test last week, and didnt do to bad, within 2 -5% of average, but my lungs are way older then the rest of me based on the test. Shudder to think what the outcome would have been prior to me giving up and starting to vape. At least I could blow for them!

60 cigarettes a day !!! How do u even get time to smoke that many. I used to smoke not more than 10 a day. Some days if i went over 12 and I used to feel my lungs burning.

60 cigarettes a day !!! How do u even get time to smoke that many. I used to smoke not more than 10 a day. Some days if i went over 12 and I used to feel my lungs burning.
33 years of practice, :confused: 15 on the way to work in the car and the same on the way home. The other 20 - 30 I found a way to get through, usually by chain smoking 2 or 3 after another while walking between buildings! Not recommended for anyone, and pure stupidity on my side for too long. The fact that my days started at 4:30 in the mornings and usually only ended at 11:00 pm also did not do me any favours and assisted with the end tally.

Frightening, isn't it? I used to smoke 30 day. About a year after giving up I had an op and the surgeon said I didn't have "smoker's lungs". Had my lungs rejuvenated themselves after a year, or was I just lucky?

Frightening, isn't it? I used to smoke 30 day. About a year after giving up I had an op and the surgeon said I didn't have "smoker's lungs". Had my lungs rejuvenated themselves after a year, or was I just lucky?

You are like the real life "Charlie Harper":-D
After years of drinking he finds out that his liver is still intact

Imho you are very lucky, but I think some healing took place as well. Nearly all of the vapers I have spoken to say that after about a year the could see a marked difference in their lung health. Hoping I will see the same, but even if it is just that there is no more damage going further I am already in a better place.

Imho you are very lucky, but I think some healing took place as well. Nearly all of the vapers I have spoken to say that after about a year the could see a marked difference in their lung health. Hoping I will see the same, but even if it is just that there is no more damage going further I am already in a better place.
i haven't smoked in YEARS but that first year was the best.

I could walk from here to there without wanting to fall over.

breathing better was a bonus too.

You are like the real life "Charlie Harper"
lol I think that series is off TV now, isn't it?

Channel 122 - comedy central 11 pm. Still love it.

You are like the real life "Charlie Harper"

Channel 122 - comedy central 11 pm. Still love it.

Oh great, I'll have a look when I get around to switching my TV on, which I haven't done for over a month! And it's all eciggsa fault!

Back