Eleaf Lemo (Kayfun style RTA)

Not too shabby ... looks stylish as well

Here's a more upbeat and in-depth video on the Lemo, definitely want to get one.
Hybriding onto the eVic Supreme is a winner too, I know the kayfun gap on those has a lot of people unhappy.

Look at the difference in Airflow!

20140826_224239.jpg

Not my hand, btw :p definitely going to order a Lemo to use on my eVic Supreme

Also the lemo is 23mm and has a glass tank.

I'd recommend a 1.1 ohm coil on it if it's being used on an eVic Supreme, that way you have the full power range to play with.

Last edited:
It's available locally for R1000, they can keep it, can get three good Kayfun clones for that money!

It's available locally for R1000, they can keep it, can get three good Kayfun clones for that money!
A R1000 is way to much would rather get a Russian 91% clone my next buy

costs here in Germany +/- 30 Euros. Was considering it myself as a to go device (not gonna shed tears if lost...). Why dont u guys rather order it in Germany or UK....u would end up at around 500 Rands spent. Then its definitely better then a Kayfun clone. Btw, the reviews in the german FB groups is very good on this ;)

costs here in Germany +/- 30 Euros. Was considering it myself as a to go device (not gonna shed tears if lost...). Why dont u guys rather order it in Germany or UK....u would end up at around 500 Rands spent. Then its definitely better then a Kayfun clone. Btw, the reviews in the german FB groups is very good on this ;)

Agg until our post office crisis is sorted, theres no point.

A director was supposed to go to England, and he has a home there, so I was going to have one delivered there.

But he has moved the trip to January, so I'm going to have to wait.

I'm actually sure I will still get it quicker with the latter option than trying to bring it in with our postal service.

Last edited:
I'm, getting one from the states for $50.00 including shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am fortunate to have one these beauts, and it vapes like a champ. Many will call it a Kayfun clone, but NO, like the Russain is a Kayfun style original RTA the Lemo is the same. I am running it @ 1.1ohm on my Cana Mod and it rocks in all three VTF. I can highly recommend this RTA.

I have a couple of Kayfun clones and the Lemo out performs all of them by a mile. I prefer the airflow and the tank capacity is bigger than a kayfun. The big plus for me personally is it does not leak through the fill scew like the kayfun does. (well my clones anyway, can not speak for an original.)

My only concern is the big Pyrex glass tank, it is a lot of glass that can break if dropped or knocked over.

A gift from eciggies.co.za to try out, but I am sure if the demand is right eciggies would be prepared to bring some in, not sure of the price though.

For the MODs, this is not a vendor punt, I am responding as a normal member to a question. But if you do not agree, feel free to remove this post.

A gift from eciggies.co.za to try out, but I am sure if the demand is right eciggies would be prepared to bring some in, not sure of the price though.

For the MODs, this is not a vendor punt, I am responding as a normal member to a question. But if you do not agree, feel free to remove this post.
Lol, I am sure it will be ok....I was just checking their site to help out, but not there - as you point out.

Back