Electrostix Juice?

Personally never heard of them, so nope, have not tried it

Just had a quick look at the site and they state "highest quality ingredients" followed by Nicotine with 98% purity. USP nicotine spec is 99% minimum. R75 for 10ml seems a bit much.

They have a 'special' running for R50 for 10ml. but it just seems like they have standard flavours which they imported from somewhere like DK or hanseng. doesn;t seem like anything special...

Seems one of our members, @Tyler, is actually a representative/owner of Electrostix and he/she posted a profile page message to all other members, promoting their juices. Will be invited to register as a reseller. Maybe he/she will comment on this thread.

They have a 'special' running for R50 for 10ml. but it just seems like they have standard flavours which they imported from somewhere like DK or hanseng. doesn;t seem like anything special...
I think you hit the nail on the head!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yep all those chinese flavourings will happily put your logo on their bottle if you ask them and if you are willing to order high volume

Hi guys/girls I firstly just wanna say hello to everyone! Just to clear up this debate, it is correct that our E-liquids are imported from an overseas factory, but they are our own unique blend of E-liquids as we do not just import and sell them straight as they come. We spent a lot of time working with the factories in order to modify and improve the E-liquids until we truly felt we had found our perfect blend which we were happy to call Electrostix E-liquids. Please understand that a lot of time was spent in order to create our unique mixture and each one of our 7 flavours are unique in their own way and stay true to the flavour label on the bottle . Hope this clears a few things up and if anyone has any questions feel free to message me!

Long live vaping :)
Regards, Tyler.

Hi guys/girls I firstly just wanna say hello to everyone! Just to clear up this debate, it is correct that our E-liquids are imported from an overseas factory, but they are our own unique blend of E-liquids as we do not just import and sell them straight as they come. We spent a lot of time working with the factories in order to modify and improve the E-liquids until we truly felt we had found our perfect blend which we were happy to call Electrostix E-liquids. Please understand that a lot of time was spent in order to create our unique mixture and each one of our 7 flavours are unique in their own way and stay true to the flavour label on the bottle . Hope this clears a few things up and if anyone has any questions feel free to message me!

Long live vaping :)
Regards, Tyler.
Thank you for commenting. Maybe you could use your sub forum (http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?forums/electrostix-ecigs-and-eliquids-forum/) to introduce your company and products to our members and answer any questions? The more variety the better.

Back