Ether RTA by Vaping Bogan & Suicide Mods

Maybe reach out to @Sir Vape as this might be a batch issue if you having the same issue with the SS as I am.
Only one of my inserts (matte black) fits, the other pops out and more than one reviewer has mentioned that some of their inserts do not fit.

Quick pitstop to save the BVC aliens for a more deserving liquid. Simple MTL clapton.A972D92A-4732-4153-AD16-83ECABCA82C0.jpeg 679D74BE-755C-4428-8AD7-0690770239D6.jpeg FCBBD05C-00FE-4CA0-ABEF-B497DE7CE37B.jpeg

im running a Fatty 5mm Alien that i rewrapped in my intake dual and cut the airflow down, How would you rate the flavour on the Ether vs other MTL and RDL tanks , im saving for the dwarv Dl as per robs amazing reviews, but i have looked Fresia , the Gata as well

im running a Fatty 5mm Alien that i rewrapped in my intake dual and cut the airflow down, How would you rate the flavour on the Ether vs other MTL and RDL tanks , im saving for the dwarv Dl as per robs amazing reviews, but i have looked Fresia , the Gata as well
I love the Ether on MTL, but have not yet gotten anything amazing on RDL from it.
I am thinking that a Gata may be a better bet if RDL is your most important consideration.
** Disclaimer, I have not tried a Gata, but a lot of folks rave about it **

Back