Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
There is a new wicking material in town again... Fibre Freaks Cotton Blend... I wasn't a big fan of the original Fibre Freaks because it seemed like an expensive rayon... however I understand that Fibre Freaks was bought by a French Company and they have made some major changes to the product.

FF.JPG

This is a blend and is performing really well...it comes in flat strips for easy cutting to the size you are after... I found it a little more difficult to make the wick compared to Cotton Bacon and The Cotton Candy Collection because it came in the strips but I'm sure I will get used to it really quickly and will be able to accurately trim the exact size and will end up saving wastage.

The packaging is great and the resealable bag is high quality...

The wick has been performing admirably in a Serpent Mini 25 and I don't know if I was just lucky with wicking it or whether it's the composition of the material but no leaks even when refilling with the air flow open...

But all the fancy stuff is not as important as the flavour... and how does it stack up against my other two favourites?

Hard to make a call having only used it overnight so far and it may be my imagination or a positive perception because it's something new but this wicking material looks to be a real chicken dinner!

Stay tuned... will play with it a lot more... but one thing is for sure... there is a new wicking material in town and it will make an impact! Now to wait and see if an on the ball vendor brings it in? :p

Thanks @Rob Fisher - am watching
Let us know after a few days

Also nice to know if there are a few great wicks for "SM25 30W menthol" vaping!

Back