FREE! Fogg’s Famous Sauce - Now available from Vaporize.co.za

foggs-new-flavours.jpg

Fogg's Famous Sauce

At First Flight (50ml)

Fogg’s personal take on traditional custard . A combination of vanilla blends, custard with subtle notes of cookie and hazelnut make this a dessert vapers treat. A complex vape but not overbearing, easily becoming an all day vape. Take to the clouds with At First Flight.

70VG / 30PG

The Deli Express (50ml)

Fogg’s presents its guilty cinnamon treat. This well known breakfast pastry is a sweet combination of cinnamon and sugar with Fogg’s secret frosted glazing. Simple yet delicious and one set to become a firm favourite in your daily rotation. Get on board The Deli Express.

70 VG / 30PG

The Milky Way (50ml)

Fogg’s much anticipated cereal treat. A combination of berry crunch and fruit loops infused with vanilla malt milk. A complex cereal vape with a sweet berry crunch on the inhale and a creamy fruity malt milk on the exhale. Travel back in time to your childhood days and set course for The Milky Way.

70 VG / 30PG

The Pacific Coast (50ml)

Fogg’s baked pear adventure. A gourmet baked pear with brown sugar and cinnamon cookie crust with a scoop of Madagascan Vanilla Ice-cream. A unique dessert vape that will keep you begging for more. Set sail and explore the secrets of The Pacific Coast.

70 VG / 30PG

A Grand Escape (50ml)

Fogg’s traditional strawberry shortcake. A classic combination of layered biscuit, fresh strawberries, sugar and cream, that never fails to delight. A delectable creamy dessert vape with layers of flavour. The perfect companion for that grand escape.

70 VG / 30PG

The Final Descent (50ml)

Fogg’s has listened and delivered once again. After numerous requests we present our very own peanut butter and jam. Creamy thick peanut butter topped with homemade strawberry jam with our addition of a hint of vanilla, make this a vape to savour. Sail through clouds of goodness on your final descent.

70 VG / 30PG

So as you may have picked up in the previous thread, Im a mildly small fan of fruity loops. I threatened to buy 100ml of the Freaky loops.

These are 50ml bottles right? If so I may have to try the The Milky Way (50ml) just to see how it measures up.

Awesome got my 50ml Today and I must say Im super stoked. Only isue I have so far is that I am going to go through it so quick.

Thanks so much once again for the awesome service @vaporize.co.za

Back