Got My Kayfun 3.1 From Ft

@Alex I have not worked with a dremel before. Do you think it will be easier then the drill press?
With the drill press you just line every thing up and pull down on a lever until you are low(deep) enough

The dremel is free hand so I have always been cautious, my free hand skillz are terrible ;)

I have a drill press, but I don't have a vise for it, which makes it useless for doing something like this. I wish I had a milling machine and a lathe. That would be heaven for me.

@Alex I have not worked with a dremel before. Do you think it will be easier then the drill press?
With the drill press you just line every thing up and pull down on a lever until you are low(deep) enough

The dremel is free hand so I have always been cautious, my free hand skillz are terrible ;)

I have a drill press, but I don't have a vise for it, which makes it useless for doing something like this. I wish I had a milling machine and a lathe. That would be heaven for me.

Ok i found out why I was getting dry hits. I took little toots. So really gotta take deep lung hits on it and the flav will stay great

Ok i found out why I was getting dry hits. I took little toots. So really gotta take deep lung hits on it and the flav will stay great
little toots are for little toots

pull him that one

Back