Guardian E-pipe 1

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Okay so I have been looking at bringing in some e-pipes for a while now. I'm in discussion with a couple custom pipe makers and I will def be bringing in some unique pipes soon. I wanted to start off with a budget range pipe so some guys can get the experience of a pipe mod. After a couple emails back and forth with Smok and watching a number of reviews on the Guardian Pipe, I have to say that I'm quite impressed and think it looks awesome.

Just thought I would put this up and get a feel from you guys and se what the response is like, They would go for around R550 and I would bring in a couple different style pipe tips as well.

Your feedback would be much appreciated.

smok guardian.jpg

If you are put me on the list, I look at this one a while back and have seriously considered ordering one for myself, so yea I will take one. :clap:

Guardian E-pipe landing early next week. Confirmed pricing is R580 each. I have 4 available :)

Please put your name down and ill send invoices out this eve.

All orders were packed this morning guys and are awaiting collection from our courier. You will have these in your hands tomorrow :) Will email tracking numbers once collected.

Back