Heatvape Invader

That does look quite interesting. Have you tried looking for some reviews on it yet??

I'm looking, but a bit busy at work today so time is limited.... Tonight will I do my research

Cool. Let us know what you think

it isn't the prettiest but i am sure its good if it has the same chip as the others

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

it isn't the prettiest but i am sure its good if it has the same chip as the others

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I agree. Looks wise I don't like it so much. But the features seem good.

Maybe I should ask if I can lend one for Saturday ;)

Haha yeah then we can all see how it is

Ya I'm not sure if they would... But we can give it a try 8--)

I got the IPV in the end.... loving it!
Have not tried sub ohm just yet, but I at least went down to a 1.3 on 30G Kanthral.
Maybe tonight I should shoot for a .8 with 28G???
Hmmmm...:rock:

Have not tried sub ohm just yet, but I at least went down to a 1.3 on 30G Kanthral.

Nice, I have not done a rebuild coil yet, but can honestly say I'm truly happy with the Heatvape invader, it works like a charm, and steals the show when people see it.:dance::dance:

Im running 26g 0.3 ohm on my ipv 43w and it is amazing. Nice flavor and biggggggggg CLOUDS!

Im running 26g 0.3 ohm on my ipv 43w and it is amazing. Nice flavor and biggggggggg CLOUDS!
At 0.3 on a mech its 58w just saying. With high wattage regulated mods try higher ohm coils and crank the wattage thats were they shine.

At 0.3 on a mech its 58w just saying. With high wattage regulated mods try higher ohm coils and crank the wattage thats were they shine.
Jip i know. I use that same built on my smok fury s. But when im chilling in bed its my ipv v2 at like 40-45w

FYI,

For more info & reviews on the Invader, look for DOVPO E-Mech Transformer

Only goes down to .5 ohms according to specs. Meh, me likey lower than that....hahahaha.

Good price though for a dual 18650 VV/VW

Only goes down to .5 ohms according to specs. Meh, me likey lower than that....hahahaha

Field reviews are coming back with 0.3-0.4 readings, but I guess they're playing it safe by guaranteeing 0.5.

Must say, from a noob hobby coiler point of view, it's surpising how quick one wants to go sub 0.5, especially with the thicker gauge wires. I've hit the 0.5 stonewall on my "DNA"30 clone (won't even pickup 0.49 :(), so waiting to see the dust settle with all the 50-100W mods still coming in. Love VW too much to convince myself for a mech-mod in the meantime

Vaping 1.5 ohm on my SX

Flavours and Vape is much nicer then any sub ohm build I have used yet...

SubOhm is for "The cool kids" :) not necessary at all

Yup,

My all-day setup is usually a single fat 2.5-3mm 2-ish ohm coil, but for tinkering anything goes, especially multiple macros, I chase surface areafor flavour ie theres no replacement for displacement.

Last edited:
Hehehehe....heard that since I was a child :devil:

Btw @Rob Fisher, the day of the Vape Meet, I was vaping on .21 ohms the whole day :p

You need help Boet! ;)

I have been down to 0,6Ω and that is plenty far enough for me... actually that's too far! :)

So I went a bit ape yesterday - for me anyway - built a dual on my kayfun. It came in at .9 Ohm and I found the sweet-spot at 25W, however it SUIP juice and battery and is is not really better tasting than the higher ohms with thinner wire.

I re-wicked today and juiced up with some Dragon Juice Peanut butter mixed with Tobacco and it is good... still heave on juice (battery and liquid)
I also brought along a second Kayfun in my bag with a 1.3 Ohm loaded with some of Melinda's custard.

But I also found that the higher ohm coils with thinner wire makes same flavor and cloud compared to thick wire and low ohms - In my personal experience anyway.

Tonight --> 1.8 Ohm single coil with 28G, 1.5mm diameter maybe with a Craft Vapor Yellow Submarine :D

Thats the thing with a high wattage regulated mod you can build a high ohm coil and just chuck some watts at it. Us mech okes build our coils to get the power we want. Thats why we have to sub ohm to get to 40 or 50w where on a regulated mod you can build a 1.5ohm coils and pump the wattage up.

Back