Hello People

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Just wanna say hello :)

Hello back at you ;)

Welcome to the best vaping forum... in the world :D ...Please give us some info about yourself.

Are you a vaper and for how long.

Just wanna say hello :)

Hey there.....I am the local blunt instrument.............so I'll just spit it out.......your nick.......makes me wanna ask........you a weed wacker?:p:p:p????

hello, welcome to the forum - this is an awesome place with awesome people with awesome stories, and awesome advice :)

dude cmon, it's not like everybody in durban smokes weed. i personally know of 3 people that don't :p

At long last, another shark tankenite! Welcome bro!

dude cmon, it's not like everybody in durban smokes weed. i personally know of 3 people that don't :p

Naaa man I was not targeting Durbanites....and I have nothing against the sharks.............it's just a name like .....The Inhaler............sounds so.........pro weed.....and conjurs images of a massive bong!!!:D:D:D I think he should skip the "starter pack" vape gear and go straight "sub-ohm"!!!:D:D:D????????

Ha ha sorry got busy. Good to be here. Been following the forum for awhile. Thanks to everyone for the reviews, tips and tricks. Stoked to be vaping again and yes I'm one of the three that refrain from the poison :)

Ha ha sorry got busy. Good to be here. Been following the forum for awhile. Thanks to everyone for the reviews, tips and tricks. Stoked to be vaping again and yes I'm one of the three that refrain from the poison :)

Lol! Way to shatter the enigma. Welcome :)

Back