Vapor Gratia Vaporis
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
upload_2018-2-13_12-48-17.png

50ml Honey Tobacco 3mg
R249.95

I’m dark and smooth. Sweetly blended with hints of earthy natural tobacco and lustrous black honey.

Class: Indulgence | Rich - Earthy | Tobacco
Notes: Honey, Tobacco, Sweet
Base: 70 VG | 30 PG
Nic strength: 3mg

and I was just about to ask if anyone has tried your twisp vape juices.

upload_2018-3-20_16-2-21.png = upload_2018-3-20_16-8-7.png

On the nose, just smelling the liquid, you pick up spices and immediately think that this is something that a young Peter O'Toole would be vaping if Laurence of Arabia was shot today.

After a two month steep the Rum notes have developed nicely and there is a much more profound refinement to the vape. The honey has settled and the tobacco... much smoother bringing out the ashy notes nicely. I might be a bit biased towards the juice, but i think those that are looking for a great natural extracted tobacco vape should seriously look into the honey tobacco now. It is a light tobacco, not dark, but not as bright as boba's bounty for instance. Not overpowering.

As this is a 3mg juice i would suggest even waiting a bit longer on the bottle. The batch I am vaping now was produced in January 2018. (Should someone want to know what the production date was, look at the expiry date printed at the base of the packaging)

The 70/30 VG/PG mix is good for slightly looser MTL or tighter DL tanks. I would not recommend you do a full DL as some of the finer notes will not come out. Personally I gravitate more to tighter draws for tobaccos.

Is it an All Day Vape.... no. You should consider Honey Tobacco more of a weekend vape. Get a good book, put some good ambient music on the headphones and relax.

On the nose, just smelling the liquid, you pick up spices and immediately think that this is something that a young Peter O'Toole would be vaping if Laurence of Arabia was shot today.

After a two month steep the Rum notes have developed nicely and there is a much more profound refinement to the vape. The honey has settled and the tobacco... much smoother bringing out the ashy notes nicely. I might be a bit biased towards the juice, but i think those that are looking for a great natural extracted tobacco vape should seriously look into the honey tobacco now. It is a light tobacco, not dark, but not as bright as boba's bounty for instance. Not overpowering.

As this is a 3mg juice i would suggest even waiting a bit longer on the bottle. The batch I am vaping now was produced in January 2018. (Should someone want to know what the production date was, look at the expiry date printed at the base of the packaging)

The 70/30 VG/PG mix is good for slightly looser MTL or tighter DL tanks. I would not recommend you do a full DL as some of the finer notes will not come out. Personally I gravitate more to tighter draws for tobaccos.

Is it an All Day Vape.... no. You should consider Honey Tobacco more of a weekend vape. Get a good book, put some good ambient music on the headphones and relax.

Nice to see the kayfun in use

Nice write up and breakdown.how is the tobacco vape compared to the mtl versions .the cues tobacco vape is nice and i dont want to smoke afterwords but got that feeling with other tobacco juices.would you say im safe with this juice?

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Nice write up and breakdown.how is the tobacco vape compared to the mtl versions .the cues tobacco vape is nice and i dont want to smoke afterwords but got that feeling with other tobacco juices.would you say im safe with this juice?

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk
I have been vaping it through the public holiday yesterday, and the major difference between the HP tobacco and that of the ATS/MTL juices is the complexity. By far much more complex. You pick up many more flavour notes over that of our Tobacco#1. The two can stand next to each other, Tobacco#1 is easy to vape all day, while the Honey Tobacco comes out the evening. I have been running Honey Tobacco a full day and am still liking it.
;-D
But as with all naturally extracted tobaccos... it is a wick killer. I have to rewick the kayfun this morning.

I have been vaping it through the public holiday yesterday, and the major difference between the HP tobacco and that of the ATS/MTL juices is the complexity. By far much more complex. You pick up many more flavour notes over that of our Tobacco#1. The two can stand next to each other, Tobacco#1 is easy to vape all day, while the Honey Tobacco comes out the evening. I have been running Honey Tobacco a full day and am still liking it.
;-D
But as with all naturally extracted tobaccos... it is a wick killer. I have to rewick the kayfun this morning.

Wonder what would happen if you add a bit of Bobas @HPBotha :rolleyes:
Honey Bobas ?
Hehe

Back