Hotcig RSQ Squonker - Fire Button not working

Lawrence A

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all

I purchased this mod from @Sir Vape on 23 Dec and last night the fire button just stopped working.

it doesn't want to depress in anyway - almost like it is stuck.

The + and - keys are still working 100% as are the lights etc so I doubt it is something wrong with the electronics - just the button itself seems to be broken/stuck.

Do I take it in to Sirvape for repairs?

Does the warranty cover it?

Is this a known issue with these mods?

Anything I can try myself.

Any and all advice would be most appreciated

Thanks

Hi all

I purchased this mod from @Sir Vape on 23 Dec and last night the fire button just stopped working.

it doesn't want to depress in anyway - almost like it is stuck.

The + and - keys are still working 100% as are the lights etc so I doubt it is something wrong with the electronics - just the button itself seems to be broken/stuck.

Do I take it in to Sirvape for repairs?

Does the warranty cover it?

Is this a known issue with these mods?

Anything I can try myself.

Any and all advice would be most appreciated

Thanks
@Lawrence A, had the same problem a week after getting mine. There is a tread on it somewhere here as well. The initial advice was to rotate the button and that did work for me for a couple of days. The problem then reappeared and I ended up returning it to the Sir's for repair which they did and it is working fine since receiving it back.

Regards

@Lawrence A, had the same problem a week after getting mine. There is a tread on it somewhere here as well. The initial advice was to rotate the button and that did work for me for a couple of days. The problem then reappeared and I ended up returning it to the Sir's for repair which they did and it is working fine since receiving it back.

Regards
Yeah I just dropped the device off at Sirvape and now have to wait patiently for them to get it sorted.

Apparently the tech is really busy so it could take 2 to 3 weeks :-(

I'm going to miss squonking until then

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back