I saw this car in a parking lot in in Skerries, Ireland

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I saw this car in a parking lot in in Skerries, Ireland. Unfortunately the shop wasn't in the centre I was in. Arrived in Ireland only to go into Isolation as my Son, daughter in law and grandson tested positive. Isolation ends tomorrow.IMG-20220211-WA0091.jpeg

I saw this car in a parking lot in in Skerries, Ireland. Unfortunately the shop wasn't in the centre I was in. Arrived in Ireland only to go into Isolation as my Son, daughter in law and grandson tested positive. Isolation ends tomorrow.View attachment 250264

Sorry to hear about the Covid. I hope that all goes well.

When I first saw the writing on the car I read it as "Hate Vaping".

Sorry to hear about the Covid. I hope that all goes well.

When I first saw the writing on the car I read it as "Hate Vaping".
Thanks. We are six people together plus the baby. With normal handwashing and just keeping a little space between us only the three of them got it and no bad symptoms luckily.

I know you’ll have a ball once you can move around! Pity to lose a week’s worth of sightseeing though.

I’m slightly surprised by the car, as Ireland has to subscribe to the EU’s anti-vaping stance.

I know you’ll have a ball once you can move around! Pity to lose a week’s worth of sightseeing though.

I’m slightly surprised by the car, as Ireland has to subscribe to the EU’s anti-vaping stance.
They have just legalised CBD vape juices and devices. Northern Ireland (UK) and Southern Ireland (Independent) may have different regulations.

Back