Important Announcement Rob Fishers Birthday!

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
This is an extremely important announcement! The chairman of ECIGSSA is having a special birthday today and we better all be a sport and wish this legend an excellent spoilt filled day!

Happy Birthday Robster! Thank you very much for all your contribution! You such an asset to the team! We all love you!

happy-bday-ticket.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OOM ROB!!!!

have a lekker one buddy

Happy happy @Rob Fisher !!
Thanks for being who you are and always having such infectious enthusiasm for the forum and all things vaping!
I hope you have a super duper day

Thanks everyone... it's times like this that the real family feeling of the forums come home to roost! I have so much to be thankful for and two of them are the members of the forum and the forum!

I appreciate the wishes big time! :rock:

At 59 years old I'm thankful for...

1. All the friends I have made on the forums.
2. The ecigssa forum.
3. Menthol Ice.
4. VK and in particular @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff!
5. My fellow Admins and Mods... and there are some very special people in this group.
6. REO's.
7. Cyclones.
8. Unlimited ADSL.
9. Triton Bass Boats.
10. Ecigssa members (even the ones I sometimes fight with).

There are a whole more I'm thankful for but I think a list of ten is enough for now. ;)

Happy birthday uncle Rob and I hope you are vaping with the one hand and casting with the other

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

Happy Birthday @Rob Fisher ...
You have been integral to my vaping journey, as reading through your insightful posts has helped me comprehend that vaping is not a mere escape from stinkies but it is a movement. Thank you.

Back