Inawera - Concentrate Reviews

zandernwn

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
INW Raspberry (Malina)
Wow what a banging flavor. Bright and sweet yet still light and earthy. If you have ever tasted a real fresh Raspberry then this is it. It is almost a sin mixing this in with any other flavors. Full marks to Inawera for nailing this profile. Great off the shake. Be careful as this ca easily dominate your recipe if not balanced correctly.

Suggested Single Flavor Use: 1% (Yup you heard me right)

Last edited:
INW So Sour, So Good
Saw this on the "What"s New?" at Valley Vapour. Ah, sour, of course I had to try it. And let me say at the onset - it is not sour, it is sweet with a sour aroma.

Inawera describes it: "We have squeezed everything best out of citruses. Notice thier (sic) essence and admire the refreshing sourness with a subtle malt framework.".

I mixed it up at 4.0 %, let it steep for a few days and vaped on a Reo Grand with OL16 at around 20W.

My and HRH's first impressions: That yellow stuff between the two biscuits of lemony creams to a tee. Remember how we used to lick that off first. My grandson still does. It is the good stuff.
WL6ICrF.jpg
Sweet lemon cream/milk with citrus-sour aroma. The sour coats your lips nicely, but is never too sour for my taste. It has surprising volume, which is helped by some good effervescence, but could be a little bit one dimensional as a single flavour.

The obvious is to combine this with a cookie or biscuit. I have not tried it yet, but my gut feel is that it would work at 4.0 % for both a single flavour and in combination with cookie type concentrates. Would probably be good as an accent to all citrus type juices.

Back