Inhale health

I am considering the buy in this week. Any forumite interested in a group buy? PM me your details and we can take it from there. I am in discussion with the supplier as we speak. I will place my order no later than Wednesday evening. Clipboard01.jpg

Once i have the devices i will give feedback after use. The medicinal properties of this is what i am more interested in and if i could help with a massive corporate company making millions to better human kind i would gladly do so.

@antonherbst I looked at the website onelife-my body and what they say is really interesting. I'll give our pharmacist the link too. The energy one with the caffeine reminds me of the days when I used to take copious amounts of Bioplus!!

@antonherbst I looked at the website onelife-my body and what they say is really interesting. I'll give our pharmacist the link too. The energy one with the caffeine reminds me of the days when I used to take copious amounts of Bioplus!!

@Hooked i spoke with the supplier today and it was a very lengthy chat, as i mentioned i am a vaper and is interested in the medicinal properties he asked me questions and i asked him and we talked about the chemical compositions and how it is delivered and how long it lasts and what ejuice is made up of and how many vapers i know and all the little things.

All i can say at this stage is i am alot more keen about this than initially anticipated and all of that info will wait untill i have the devices in hand and have tested it. The supplier is also going to send me more detailed info leavelets about it in my package.

Once i have it will i post a full results and experience report here.

I came across this on eCiggies and it's been marked down to R120. Since it's that cheap I've decided to give it a try.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:
http://eciggies.co.za/eCiggies_Kits...posable-Vapes?sort=p.model&order=ASC&limit=75

They have it in two kinds:
Instant Energy - Electric Berry (I could do with some of that - instantly!)
Vitamin Boost - Strawberry Fields

but the blurb on both is the same:

Inhale Health Info.png

My medical aid will pay for a flu shot, but I doubt that they'll pay for this. Maybe far in the future they will ...

Pity your medical aid doesn't pay for the "anti-flu" shot. :D

Interesting stuff this. Will definitely keep an eye on this thread for the feedback.

I live on Monsters. I doubt any of this will have an effect on me. I can have an energy drink and go to sleep.
My wife carries a vitamin B supplement in her product line-up. I was actually amazed at the boost it gave me when I tried it. But I like my Monsters more. :)

This type of product has come up before on this forum. You can't blame manufacturers who take advantage of myths. Take a look at the vitamin section in pharmacies. They are massive (and expensive). Very few of us need to take vitamins.
The NHS in Britain has the following to say about vitamin supplements :
Most people don't need to take vitamin supplements and are able to get all the vitamins and minerals they need by eating a healthy, balanced diet.

Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients, such as iron, calcium and vitamin C, that your body needs in small amounts to work properly.

Many people choose to take supplements, but taking too much or taking them for too long could be harmful. The Department of Health recommends certain supplements for some groups of people who are at risk of deficiency. "
Unless you have a proven vitamin deficiency you are wasting your hard earned money. Ask your doctor if you are at risk of deficiency. If you are not, why take them ?
Just google "do we need to take vitamins" and read the articles by respected organisations.
udfty5r2dzezg_small.jpg

This type of product has come up before on this forum. You can't blame manufacturers who take advantage of myths. Take a look at the vitamin section in pharmacies. They are massive (and expensive). Very few of us need to take vitamins.
The NHS in Britain has the following to say about vitamin supplements :
Most people don't need to take vitamin supplements and are able to get all the vitamins and minerals they need by eating a healthy, balanced diet.

Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients, such as iron, calcium and vitamin C, that your body needs in small amounts to work properly.

Many people choose to take supplements, but taking too much or taking them for too long could be harmful. The Department of Health recommends certain supplements for some groups of people who are at risk of deficiency. "
Unless you have a proven vitamin deficiency you are wasting your hard earned money. Ask your doctor if you are at risk of deficiency. If you are not, why take them ?
Just google "do we need to take vitamins" and read the articles by respected organisations.
View attachment 126922

Taking too many nutrient supplements is like (quoting Sheldon cooper) paying for an expensive urine :p

Back