Ipv V2 - 50w

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
What you guys think about the new IPV V2 - 50W

ynajete2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did some reading and saw that this will have the sx330 chip inside. So it won't be upgradable.

Same. Ha ha.
Sad thing is that I'll have the IPV before my replacement Cana. Which is just gonna sit on the shelf.

Im using a cana at the moment. I believe if i received that unit. The cana is going to be a nice paper weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for mine!! Supposedly these can down regulate? Would be awesome to run lower wattage on a 26ga dual coil!

Maybe this guy is wrong at 1:30? By that, I mean that although it displays that, it might not actually be firing at 2.3V

Maybe this guy is wrong at 1:30? By that, I mean that although it displays that, it might not actually be firing at 2.xV

Around that same time spot there is a clear written note to say it does not have down regulation. Probably added later to rectify his commentary, which is the way it is usually done.

What a pity. I have some minimalist youtube addon that blocks those things. Thanks for the heads up. Seems I'll need that 30ga after all! I was being honest when I said the dude may be wrong - may have seemed sarcastic.

I did some research before placing the pre-order for the IPVs and contacted YiHiCigar to confirm the supplier is legit and YiHiCigar, at that time, confirmed that these chips will not step down voltage and will not be upgradeable. As with all things from the Orient this may be subject to change .. but I think chances are slim. ;)

For interest sake at that time the SX330 variants was only licensed by YiHiCigar for resale in a mod to the makers of the IPV and Sigelei who is now coming out with their own 50W box mod. The SX330 chips was not available for resale outside of China at all, again, at that time.

One thing I'm really loving about this unit is the colour.

I got the black one, but its not black. Its more a charcoal colour. I dig it!!

So I got my IPV today. Don't have a nice atty for it, but put an airflow adjuster on my mPT3 and can get as high as 14W (on a full tank) before it starts moaning. Happy place is around 12.5W for now. What fun!!!IPV.jpg

Last edited:
Back