Japanese cotton question

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Does this cotton need boiling and cleaning or is it ready to use as is?

I dont boil mine, i must say i hated organic cotton, from the first puff i made i just tasted the cotton,but with the japanese cotton its just heaven!!

I dont boil mine, i must say i hated organic cotton, from the first puff i made i just tasted the cotton,but with the japanese cotton its just heaven!!
Ok I'm wicked and ready to toot

And it's nothing like ordinary cotton. Must say very impressed so far. Will have to vape on it a little while longer to give a fair impression. But so far so good

I started playing with Japanese cotton recently. I just cut a piece wicked my coil and vaped. No bad taste.

where on earth do you get Japnese Cotton from??? ive been on the search, but no luck... even asked one of those forreign skin care hotties at the mall for input, but she was also cluesess... Im so keen to try it!

we have in stock as well

Japanese cotton Is the best, I cannot speak for all variants but koh gen do you do not boil just cut a strip of the pads and slide that bad boy in your coil, juice her up and enjoy pure taste of your ejuice

im keen for something other than organic cotton... ill give it a try and make a comparrison. but i also want it so that i can rebuild all my dead Nautilus coils ... those things are starting to pile up! haha

I have to say I couldn't tell the difference between Japanese Cotton and Dischem Organic Cotton. :confused:

I have to say I couldn't tell the difference between Japanese Cotton and Dischem Organic Cotton. :confused:

I'm starting to lean that way too. It seems as if the flavour is muted on this cotton. Only been vaping on it a couple. Of hours but I think I prefer my rayon instead

I'm starting to lean that way too. It seems as if the flavour is muted on this cotton. Only been vaping on it a couple. Of hours but I think I prefer my rayon instead

No question... Rayon for me is Winner Winner Poultry Supper! :rock:

Early morning wick swap out done. Back to enjoying the most flavourful vape using rayon. Japanese cotton soon to be in the classifieds

forreign skin care hotties

Lol ;-)
foreign skin care hotties.
Classic description @Oliver Barry

I assume you mean the ones that irritatingly walk up to you and try convince you to come buy their products when they clearly see you are walking fast and not interested....

Lol ;-)
foreign skin care hotties.
Classic description @Oliver Barry

I assume you mean the ones that irritatingly walk up to you and try convince you to come buy their products when they clearly see you are walking fast and not interested....

Those are the exact ones im talking about... lol. never try to outrun them @Silver, they will always catch you!

@Marzuq nice meeting you bro and thanks for the Japanese Cotton.
Done a 28 gauge single coil @ 0.9 ohms sitting inside the Lemo and wicked with the JC.I will give my take on it later and see what transpires.

Done a 28 gauge single coil @ 0.9 ohms sitting inside the Lemo and wicked with the JC.I will give my take on it later and see what transpires.

no prob bro. always lekker meeting a forum member. enjoy

This JC is not working for me ether.I swopped to the Rayon on the same build and to me Rayon is the winner by far,much better flavor in my books.

This JC is not working for me ether.I swopped to the Rayon on the same build and to me Rayon is the winner by far,much better flavor in my books.

Sorry to hear that bro. Somehow I got the impression that you use Japanese cotton and it was your preference. But all in the name of science.

Not to worry buddy,like u said all in the name of science. But im gonna try some other techniques and see....

Back