Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters
will do so hopefully they will behave themselves >:)
They won't :) anybody with kids will know that their kids behave pretty decently when it home, but as soon as eyes are on them they do the strangest, amazingly rude things that you have never seen :)

They won't :) anybody with kids will know that their kids behave pretty decently when it home, but as soon as eyes are on them they do the strangest, amazingly rude things that you have never seen :)

It is amazing how they just take chances like that. Forget their manners and use there cuteness to get away with things with other people

Ok guys :)
So the date is confirmed for the 14th June :) Venue to be announced - will edit the thread title in a moment

49971191.jpg

Cape Town appears to be setting the standard this time round. Come on jhb, we need to show them how its done.

Hahaha you have to go big or go home hahaha :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Oh ja and @Silver are you coming to get ideas at our meet to impliment at yours hahaha double agents hahahaha :giggle:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am for Alibi's, great place ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

So dudes, Excitement much??? How about we have it in the East rand this time around? I have no problem traveling to fourways but change is as good as a holiday :)

So dudes, Excitement much??? How about we have it in the East rand this time around? I have no problem traveling to fourways but change is as good as a holiday :)

Were in the East Rand would you suggest

we are always open to suggestions :) speak to them and see if they will accommodate us would you @Smokyg - we need space for vendor tables etc

Back