Juicy Joes - Retailer Reviews

baksteen8168

Useful Idiot
LV

Awards
Thanks Juicy Joes for the excellent service and nice packaging. Order was placed in the morning and items were delivered the next day. Real stand up guy and will definitely be ordering from you again. @ShaneW - expect another order on Payday;-)

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words... Really appreciate it! And thanks for the support. :)

I have just concluded a transaction with Juicy Joes, owned and run by @ShaneW and I must say that I am completely blown away by the service received.

Shane is super helpful, very friendly, uber efficient and actually cares. He has kept everyone updated on the progress of any orders, answers any questions very promptly and doesn't seem to get annoyed - and I know I can be quite annoying and a bit OCD!

I ordered Heavenly T and Bobas from him. This purchase, as it was a pre-order, didn't necessitate me fully using the website as he had done a manual system order. I did however get to use the payment part and this was quite convenient and straightforward to use. I have played around on the website and it is practical, logical and simple to use.

I changed my mind about the nic strength of my juices the evening before shipping and he gladly made the change. My order was received this morning at 10am, perfectly packaged and as per my amended request.

Your service has been fantastic and I will definitely be a returning customer - he is bringing in fantastic juices and he makes the sales experience truly memorable.

Thanks @ShaneW, I have no doubt that others will have the same experience and that your venture will become a roaring success!

Michael

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention that I even received a follow up today to confirm that I had received my order and that I was happy. Truly an awesome experience I've had.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nicely done Juicy Joes. Great to see our Retailers are doing such awesome work!

Thanks Mike, its always good to know it is appreciated.

Feedback like this gives us the enthusiasm to continue bringing in the best juices and offering top notch service.

Hope you enjoy the juices... thanks again :D

Keep on doing what you're doing @ShaneW , you and Sam have a winning recipe there!

I wish I could get all these retailers to come and work at our local municipality, then shit would get done!

Well they got my attention with my old friend Boba's :D Keep it up @ShaneW !!!

Keep on doing what you're doing @ShaneW , you and Sam have a winning recipe there!

I wish I could get all these retailers to come and work at our local municipality, then shit would get done!

Hey! Watch it... I work for the municipality... If more people like you complain, where am I gonna get time for the forum...:--P;)

Back on Topic - @ShaneW your service is Top Shelf! Keep it up bud!

+1 on this one, When I got a phone call to make sure I recieved my order today I was taken by surprize with the level of service!
Well done @ShaneW keep up the good work!

@ShaneW and Sam, if you guys keep up this level of service you guys will go a long way in this business. Thank you for the personal attention and making a plan to accommodate my shipping preference.

I was blown away when I opened the envelope. Just love it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

@ShaneW and Sam, if you guys keep up this level of service you guys will go a long way in this business. Thank you for the personal attention and making a plan to accommodate my shipping preference.

I was blown away when I opened the envelope. Just love it.

View attachment 10254

View attachment 10255

Thanks Mark... glad it arrived safely!

Have a Bobas filled weekend :D

hahaha I knew i could count on you guys to know a guy who knows a bounty hunter:-D By the end of this week i shall boba-ify my life :rock:

@ShaneW Thank alot dude!

Now I just need to figure out what flavour is in boba's and life will be complete ;)

Hey! Watch it... I work for the municipality... If more people like you complain, where am I gonna get time for the forum...:--P;)

Back on Topic - @ShaneW your service is Top Shelf! Keep it up bud!
I never met a funny person working for the municipality, please please come make them smile down here ini Kaap! :giggle:

On a more serious note big hats off to @ShaneW your service levels were of the highest order. I changed my order several times with absolutely no fuss from Shane. Parcel was delivered by 9.00am following day and also receive a follow up message prior to package arriving and afterwards! :D

My first order from Juicy Joes. What a great experience. Aside from the free 6ml sample, which I was consulted on beforehand, I got PMed and phoned to make sure everything was perfect. And the packaging of course is a winner, even for just one bottle of juice in my case, mind you. Beyond five stars, Juicy Joes. Thank you. You are certainly setting the standard around here.

Back