Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Liz

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Morning all,

As you all saw last night, I will be selling Just B's delectable juices down here in Cape Town.

We are just working together on her available flavour list and that should be loaded here soon.

Unfortunately, the lovely Mrs B has been taken up in hospital this morning and will be out of circulation for a little bit, wishing her strength and a speedy recovery *hugs*

As soon as she's back up and running we will get the list ready for loading here and then you guys can let me know what flavours you would like to try out, I will have the 10ml and the 30ml bottles.

Mrs B told me that I will have my juices by latest next week friday, so I am extremely excited to start.

For anyone interested in some ordering, pop me a PM on the forum and I will give you my personal contact details for easier communication ;)

Time to rock and roll :rock:

Just don't vape the profits Lizzy;):p

What's the pricing on the 10ml and 30ml juices? Or is it subject to flavour?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Mrs B told me that the pricing on the 10ml will be R50 and the 30ml R120, this is pretty stock standard where pricing is concerned :) but from my side... if you do put a bigger order in of say 5 or more 30ml bottles i will most definitely give a little bit of a discount for the great support :rock:

thanks guys and gals for all the congratulating :blush: very excited to start :rock:

i saw the pic on fb. are you in Entabeni, or St Augustines? they let you vape? :-o
i was in Entabeni for 11 days in 2011, Lymphoma, they got used to me going up and down stairs all day, to smoke in the garden.

I can feel the excitement sparking in the air!!!

Friday is D-Day for the Cape Town branch opening of Just B juices :party:
Lady B and I are working on some specials that will be offered on Friday :party:

This is going to be an exciting one guys and gals, keep an eye out for the Just B Vape the Cape special offers and celebrations!!! :rock:

Also, I got some amazing news that Just B is very hard at work in her lab, making us some more absolutely YUM-delicious juices, that will be on offer in the next couple of weeks :rock:

I can feel the excitement sparking in the air!!!

Friday is D-Day for the Cape Town branch opening of Just B juices :party:
Lady B and I are working on some specials that will be offered on Friday :party:

This is going to be an exciting one guys and gals, keep an eye out for the Just B Vape the Cape special offers and celebrations!!! :rock:

Also, I got some amazing news that Just B is very hard at work in her lab, making us some more absolutely YUM-delicious juices, that will be on offer in the next couple of weeks :rock:

That's great. I'd like some of the 10ml bottles to taste. Will wait for Friday:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back