Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey all,

I was at the local barber just now, and noticed they were using the Rayon stuff. I asked where they got it from , and they kindly gave me some to try out.

Have it in the REO now, and wow..very nice indeed.

Flavour is very clean.

Anyway, have to run. We're off to the airport now, heading towards Durbs for the Horse race tomorrow.

Hey all,

I was at the local barber just now, and noticed they were using the Rayon stuff. I asked where they got it from , and they kindly gave me some to try out.

Have it in the REO now, and wow..very nice indeed.

Flavour is very clean.

Anyway, have to run. We're off to the airport now, heading towards Durbs for the Horse race tomorrow.
Ah, thanks Alex. And did you find out where they got it from? Means it is probably available locally somewhere. Enjoy the horse race.

Ah, thanks Alex. And did you find out where they got it from? Means it is probably available locally somewhere. Enjoy the horse race.

Will do @Andre. I do know it's available locally for sure. Probably from hairdressing supply places.

As for this rayon, I still have the same wick from yesterday afternoon.

Does it wick better than cotton? He'll yes!
Does it mute any flavours? He'll no.
How does it taste? I don't know. Can't taste anything except the juice.
Dry hits? Haven't even come close.

Thumbs up from me so far. Using the Reomizer with a 0.7ohm micro coil. 1.4mm ID.

Sounds very promising indeed. Would love to get my hands on some and give it a go

Sent from deep within a vape cloud

tobacconists such as wesleys here in jhb, that sells zippo lighters and zippo spares / accessories will have rayon as the filling in the zippo is , you guessed it rayon

Hmmm, i need to go look for my box of zippo spares

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

i have everything , besides the rayon balls

He does not like it, Does not give him the same flavour as cotton. BUT he is a 1 juice guy, so it might just not work for the juice that he uses as his ADV.
He also mentions the manufacturing process that turns wood pulp into rayon via various chemical applications.
He mentions being un-sure about rayons safety or if all chemicals from manufacturing are perged.

Personally if there is no initial taste like cotton or silica i would assume there are no additves left behind, although you dont have to taste them for them to be there ... lol

It will be interesting to see how this develops ;)

Pleasure @Andre :)
My gf was staring at me waiting for that video too finish as well ;)

I had to sum it up pretty quickly ;D

Thanks for the vid @MarkK, but boy can that dude waffle on.

I learnt how to wick a coil from this guy :D
He is no phil or grim or twisted though, thats for sure ;)

Back