KangerTech Sub Tank

Things are definitely getting interesting. It looks quite sexy too.

Mmphh. I hope they do the sub-ohm range up to 0.7 or
With the way things are going, one should probably avoid mods that can't handle subohm though.

The SVD2 and MVP3 best be able to handle low ohm coils

The SVD 2 can handle 0.5, but only up to 18W (with 3V) as there is 6Amp cutoff. The MVP3 is rumoured to be at least 30W so should be able to get the full potential of 0.5.

That is a beauty. Yeah had a skype chat with my agent early hours of this morning and things are really getting interesting in China. The trend seems to be moving away from clones and they are starting to work on a range of original new mods. Even going as far as using Evolve chips instead of the Yihi chip. It's getting exciting :)

Kangatech is coming to the party. Not only a good looking tank but on paper it looks like a good working tank too. Can't wait to see some real reviews on this

Mmphh. I hope they do the sub-ohm range up to 0.7 or

The SVD 2 can handle 0.5, but only up to 18W (with 3V) as there is 6Amp cutoff. The MVP3 is rumoured to be at least 30W so should be able to get the full potential of 0.5.

Oh okay, thanks.
Both would be fine for me then.

That is a beauty. Yeah had a skype chat with my agent early hours of this morning and things are really getting interesting in China. The trend seems to be moving away from clones and they are starting to work on a range of original new mods. Even going as far as using Evolve chips instead of the Yihi chip. It's getting exciting :)

Interesting. For peace of mind if anything, I still prefer the term 'original'.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Thanks for sharing @Rob Fisher

Thank heavens for competition

Now we need a great side by side comparison between this Kanger sub ohmer and the Aspire sub ohmer...
Love the way both have a patent on their coils...

Wow, this is one good looking tank and the fact that you can now use commercial and re-build in one tank.

The evolution of e-cig tech is speeding up, where is it going to take us, and the Chinese are moving fast on this.

i love this idea of a 0.5ohm commercial coil and a rebuildable option.

So whichever vendor gets this, put my name down for one!

this does indeed look interesting. the option of building your own coils really, kills the Atlantis I think, because that'll attract a lot of guys who're currently using kayfuns, russians, etc...

The race is on for the vendors! Whomever gets them first wins and sells out in a flash!
Race.jpg

Put me down on the list.....

kohnw7.jpg

not a 'live' preview --- just allot of waffle but enjoy

Back