Kayfun v4 flavour

Ice

Moderate vapor
LV

Awards
I got a question i got a kayfun v4 but i almost tont taste my juice am i doing sumthing wrong. Got a single 0.5 kanthal build on there like i sead i dont realy taste anny flavour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Ice
What juice you vaping? And what wick?
What power are you vaping at?

Maybe a photo of your build may help too

Then perhaps our esteemed Kayfun masters like @andro can offer some advice

Normally for flavour a higher build work better . Like 1.2 ohm . What wick did u use? What coil? How many wraps and what id?

Well il try and send a photo of the build later but im using organic cotton balls from dischemImageUploadedByTapatalk1440614179.637852.jpg

2 id on 7 wraps as per microcoil its about 1,1 ohm

Using vape kings berry blaze and gummy beary juice

Production is good but flavour stil kinda sucks

Have had it for maybe 3 months and yes i did clean it

I did a new build last night

Do u have another mod to try the tank? Different watts etc ?

Any other vapers around you that can take a puff & check if the flavour is muted for them too ?
What's the chance that it could be muted due to you overdoing it ? Thinking it may be a spot of Vaper's Fatigue here..

If you have a dripper, you can maybe try a spot of the same flavour on there and see if it's muted there too.

Wel i just have my cf mod and a chi you so il try, u might. Be right katz thats the only flavour i buy every now and tgen il get sumthing else

Could be the build. I'm sure Andro can help with that once he understands your build & if there's an issue. It's definitely not the Kayfun itself - K4 gives good flavour.
But if its vapers tongue - not pleasant. Test another flavour - one you are familiar with. Mixing it up with flavours on rotation, and drinking water (more than normal) sorted me out when I was having it. Throwing in unflavoured also helps.

I have to also suspect vapour fatigue my Kayfun has the best most intense flavour of all the tanks I have. That is using about 1.2ohm micro contact coil between 9 and 12 watts. VK berry blaze nearly melted my face of the first time.

Il try and ask andro 2

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440800083.000742.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440800096.333445.jpg
Thats my build

Could be the build. I'm sure Andro can help with that once he understands your build & if there's an issue. It's definitely not the Kayfun itself - K4 gives good flavour.
But if its vapers tongue - not pleasant. Test another flavour - one you are familiar with. Mixing it up with flavours on rotation, and drinking water (more than normal) sorted me out when I was having it. Throwing in unflavoured also helps.
Try a table spoon of apple cider vinegar for vape tongue

Back