Logo For The Rhino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE C.

But also like A. A without the words probably is the one that will garner the most support!

I LOVE C.

But also like A. A without the words probably is the one that will garner the most support!

Option A is also my favourite, I think it could work well as an emblem/engraving

Sent from the TARDIS

Just to add, I'm willing to help with any designs for Afriville, regardless of who's ideas we go with :) I'm at your disposal... ;)

Sent from the TARDIS

This one will be the most difficult from my experience with logos. So what we shall do is let this run for some time (say until next week Wednesday at 10:00) with comments and suggestions from all. @JB1987 will then do a collection of logos based on what he has seen here and adapted according to his expertise, and number them with his comments as he feels appropriate. We can then do a poll. Thereafter, the Afriville managing committee will make a final decision. This committee currently consist of @johanct, @TylerD, @devdev and myself. If you have other ideas, please speak up. Will that work for you @JB1987?

This one will be the most difficult from my experience with logos. So what we shall do is let this run for some time (say until next week Wednesday at 10:00) with comments and suggestions from all. @JB1987 will then do a collection of logos based on what he has seen here and adapted according to his expertise, and number them with his comments as he feels appropriate. We can then do a poll. Thereafter, the Afriville managing committee will make a final decision. This committee currently consist of @johanct, @TylerD, @devdev and myself. If you have other ideas, please speak up. Will that work for you @JB1987?

I think that's a great idea thanks @Matthee , looking forward to it. I'm sure if we put our heads together we will come up with something great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back