Maganus by Vapeston

Lim

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Jm5QIJn.jpg

For many people lazy like me, who want to vape with simplicity and yet going after the big clouds, sub ohm tanks are a good option. And they are flooding on the market now, Artic, Triton, Zephyrus, Herakles… they all very good, the flavours are good, the cloud is good. But I have yet to see any tank that can do over 100 watt, until I saw the Maganus by Vapeston.
AvfAIg0.jpg

Well, I am not sure if everyone will think the back of the box caption “The Only Tank you will ever need” is true, but with 20 ~ 150w capability, the Maganus facilitates a wide range of mods, from a istick to T8, can all use Maganus at ease.

“I must have one of this… “I shouted over the phone to my santa in China, and with a shit face, he delivered it into my hand last week! (Yes, this is what I was talking about as the perk of a ecig vendor, you get to try some stuff, not for free though…) And for the whole week I am only vaping using this tank, and I’ve got to say what uncle Ronald McDonald said…

“I am loving it!”

With dual vertical coil, and it wide air holes on both sides, it gives an easy lung inhale. From 20 watt and above, the flavours are good, when you adjust the air hole accordingly. At 165watt, the highest I have tried a lung inhale without dry hit, (because the highest powered device I have on hand is a IPV3Li) the flavour is sort of still there and cloud is big, but then it becomes a juice drainer...
NV0KlmU.jpg

With Maganus, it can easily be a flavorful vape and with adjustment of power, to a big cloud vape. But yes… it is just still another dual vertical coiled sub ohm tank. So, if you are a cloud chaser and you lazy as me, you might want to get one.

Thanks @Lim
Great writeup
Do you have them?
If so, how much are they?

Sorry @Silver

I only manage to make the other partners take one for me. so I don't have another one to sell

but probably can set some thing for next month if you want.

I will bring Maganus to the meeting tomorrow, so if you are coming you can try it out

Hopefully some thing else that is even better is gona show up... cant tell yet...

Oops, my apologies, asking you a direct question about a product in the general forums
I actually thought this was in your sub-forum

My apologies

No worries
Looks like an interesting tank

The Maganus is identical to the Freemax Starre. The Freemax Starre is apparently newer. Rumor has it that 2 brothers made the Maganus and then had a falling out and the other brother went and made the Freemax Starre.

Here are pics

a295411ecc8290c1b92f32aac5aca690.jpg

5d197e9b2fc36051e4f97fbf43684515.jpg
2aafa46965eed62cfffbbd1657553e27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Maganus is identical to the Freemax Starre. The Freemax Starre is apparently newer. Rumor has it that 2 brothers made the Maganus and then had a falling out and the other brother went and made the Freemax Starre.

Here are pics

It looks just the same~ thanks for the heads up, now if I can't find the replacement coil for Maganus, at least I can use the freemax coil (most likely they the same too)

It looks just the same~ thanks for the heads up, now if I can't find the replacement coil for Maganus, at least I can use the freemax coil (most likely they the same too)

Yeah they are identical if I'm not mistaken. I did a lot of research about the Starre before I bought one.

Amazing tank! Flavor is amazing and vapor production is insane. So the Maganus will be just as good :)

Back