Magma

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
I just got it today late afternoon so this is just a "what i have seen sofar"

1st i wich the made the screws phillips to works with flat piont screw driver is not fun what it is so small and your eye sight is not very good

I slapped 2 coils in 28g 10 wraps each 2mm I, the VTR reads it at 1.1 ohm
At first the flavour was not so in your face but i desided to drop the coils lower to the airhole and that made a huge difference
I vape a deul 1mm hole with VK mixed berrie and i like it allot, now i get that sweet aftertaste that like

Build quality is very good, i just have one problem. The condensasion build up on the deck and i presume it will not take much to start leaking from the airholes
All in All i am happy with the Magma, i will try another build in the light of day.

Last edited:
OK.

My battery must have been on the low side last night, this morning after i charged the Efest full the flavour on the Magma is realy great. Now i am just going to play with coil setups to get the best setup :)

Observations: The big post holes are great, even with my cold hands and bad eye sight it is a pleasure to build

As you can see the condensation on the deck is building up, it also runs down from the top cap wile vaping

20140710_094607.jpg

Back