Malstrom VD BF RDA

I don't have one, but I can see the potential for leaking with this one if you oversquonk just a little. Putting the airflow where it is in a squonker doesn't make sense.

The leaking is fine - its when a put the barrel on, it wont fire. I've checked everything - nothing touching anything, all tucked in but as soon as the barrel goes on and touches the bottom section, it wont fire. When a leave a small gap between the 2, it works...?

The leaking is fine - its when a put the barrel on, it wont fire. I've checked everything - nothing touching anything, all tucked in but as soon as the barrel goes on and touches the bottom section, it wont fire. When a leave a small gap between the 2, it works...?

A design fault maybe? Maybe send Lost Vape an email explaining the problem. They might have an answer.

is this problem on the therion bf. have you tried it on another mod?
having the same problem with the narda rda...the therion does not like it .

Back