Marlboro Red 100 Box Mod Review :P

Alex

Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
(Satire) Marlboro Red 100 Box Mod ReviewReview (self.electronic_cigarette)

submitted 6 hours ago by peese-of-cawffee

Okay guys, I had a chance to try out the Marlboro Red 100 Box last night. I work in a ship repair yard and didn't want to take my Sigelei 100w down into the bowels of the filthy ship we're working on. I swung by a gas station before work and noticed a reasonably affordable little box mod behind the counter for $7, and figured it would be worth a try. This box has been on the market for many decades, so I figured their product would be top notch.

Boy, was I wrong. To begin with, this mod is not very sturdy, but acceptable for the price. Little did I know that on top of the flimsy construction, this is a disposable, single use mod. For $7! It was ready for the trash by the end of my shift, huge waste of money.

Now on to the important question - how does it vape? Like shit, that's how:

Vapor Production: 2/10, could barely see the vapor, I think there was a bad connection somewhere but couldn't isolate the issue. On top of that the vapor hung around stinking everything up.

Throat hit: 3/10, would have rated it higher, but I don't want to keep feeling the throat hit when I wake up the next morning. It was more of a lunch punch than throat hit. Also led to congestion, I think they use poor quality ingredients in their juice.

Flavor: 0/10, this was the worst part. Horrible wicking, nothing but dry hits, made my lungs feel horrible. Repulsive burnt taste on the exhale. Couldn't find a solution to either problem. I think they genuinely believe their product tastes good.

In conclusion, **** cigarettes, guys. I'll just do without my vape for a few hours next time. I wish I hadn't even bought the cigarettes. Completely disgusting, unsatisfying, and made me feel awful. Just don't do it, you'll regret it. I thought this "review" might bring a chuckle to some of my fellow vapers and remind a few of you why we quit smoking. Happy vaping, guys!

Edit: Picture added :D
Marlboro+3.jpg

Last edited:
While reading through this, I realised something... Only a vaper will understand this. Lol

This is an awesome little piece!

**** Cigarettes! lol

i couldnt help but laugh while reading this one @Alex
very useful information to those looking to satisfy a craving and forced to by a disposable.
thanks for the info and as always an interesting find

So what does the device look like. I've searched, but can't find anything on it.

Hahahaha......ok. Silly me. I'm so into the vaping thing that I didn't even consider that he was talking about cigarettes......lol
Also, didn't read the whole first post (sorry Alex) so didn't catch the joke of it.

Hahahaha......ok. Silly me. I'm so into the vaping thing that I didn't even consider that he was talking about cigarettes......lol

Dude, I only realized half way through the post that he was talking about cigarettes! Lol

Sent from my brick using Tapatalk

I didnt even realise he was talking about analogs until you okes brought it up....

i don't mind admitting, and after i read today what someone said about the taste of cigarettes if you break down and smoke one...i solved that problem by buying pipe tobacco. Even before i started vaping (in May) i hought about buying a packet of Boxer, to keep for emergencies when i ran out of cigarettes and i didn't want to go to the gas station, or Checkers to buy a carton. (i always kept a pack in the car but there were a couple times that failed, i forgot to replace it.) So then i wanted to make NET with Boxer. i did, but i also smoked a lot of it. (More bite than flavour, like some reviews i read said.) Then i got more into the NETs. Now i have Borkum Riff Vanilla Cavendish to try - just waiting for more PG - and i find it much better for smoking than Boxer and Rum & Maple. Rum & Maple doesn't work well in 'skyfs'.
So maybe once every 3 days or so i smoke one. Like first thing in the morning when i find the clearo is empty. Definitely, the pipe tobaccos don't have all the additives that cigarettes do. (i feel a bit pissed about what all they put in cigarettes. i knew, but i didn't know just how bad it is.) i don't get any phlegm or any of those symptoms that i'd notice with one or cigarettes. But this wouldn't work for you if you smoked light cigarettes, or Stuyvesant or B&H and so on. i never did, i never liked them, i always smoked Lexington, Princeton, Texan and so on. :rock:
:blah:

The real problem I had with this specific box mod, Is it doesn't even come with a fire button... you have to get that separately as well. and it doesn't even work if there is a breeze.

Back