Mech Mod Yes or No

e50ada9573325bc5d4b25f62640e0da9.jpg

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for me to get a mech. What is the go to mod ? Cricket or Tugboat ? Any other suggestions ?

I'm looking to buy the Chi-You Megan 26650 mech with an AWT 26650 4500mah battery.

What's confusing is that the advertised continuous discharge of the AWT is 75A with a nominal voltage of 3.7V. According to ohms law, that would mean you can build as low as 0.05 ohms approximately. Is this correct or is there a catch?

For the record I only plan on building down to 0.30 ohms

I'm looking to buy the Chi-You Megan 26650 mech with an AWT 26650 4500mah battery.

What's confusing is that the advertised continuous discharge of the AWT is 75A with a nominal voltage of 3.7V. According to ohms law, that would mean you can build as low as 0.05 ohms approximately. Is this correct or is there a catch?

For the record I only plan on building down to 0.30 ohms
Mooch, the independent battery tester the vaping world trusts, has not yet done continuous discharge (CDR) tests on all the 26650 batteries. For those he has, the tested CDRs are far lower than the claimed CDRs. See Table below. Assuming a CDR of at least 25 A, you should be more than safe at 0.3 ohms.

gkKsCDw.jpg

Hey @Silver, unfortunately I couldn't make due to the fiancee needing me to be at home

Pity -
Did you know - your name was drawn for one of the random draw prizes - but because you weren't there, we had to draw again ;-)
See you next time

Back