Molin Berry - Concentrate Reviews

MB Funky Pineapple
This is one of my favorite pineapple flavors. Fresh, crisp authentic pineapple with a slight sypury pineapple juice note and it has a nice tartness on the tail. It holds its own on the steep but develops a slight floral overtone on the steep (characteristic of most pineapples, not half as bad as the others do - CAP, TFA, FA & INW). It is quite sweet but not cloying. overall a very smooth texture.

Off flavors: Slight floral tone, nothing to write home about

Suggested Single Flavor Use Rate: 5 - 7%

Throat hit:
Light

Steep time: S&V

THANK YOU TO BLCKVAPOUR.CO.ZA FOR SPONSORING THIS FLAVOR REVIEW

Last edited:
MB Banana
I am very impressed with this banana. It still has that typical artificial banana runts note but it is much more subdued that with all the other banana flavors (TFA Banana Cream included). It has a wonderfully soft, semi-sweet banana texture (Like just-ripe banana does) that I rate as one of the most authentic representation of a banana I have come across to date. It is also very forgiving and is much easier to mix with than any of the other bananas I have used. Goes straight to the top of my list, for sure.

Off flavors: None

Suggested Single Flavor Use Rate: 5 - 7%

Throat hit:
Slight tingle

Steep time: 5 - 7 days (good as S&V)

Last edited:
MB Indulge
Indulge is part of the Molin Berry M-line that are meant to serve as "One shot" concentrates. Spoiler, it's good. Overall a great blend of raspberry, caramel, vanilla and cream/custard. The top note is a sweet, fresh and earthy raspberry (very authentic) - t is light in texture but big on flavor. The base of the recipe is described to be a creamy caramel but I almost get a creamy butterscotch, almost like those creamy butterscotch hard candies (minus the hard candy). The raspberry and caramel is accented with a light, non-descript vanilla with a hint of cream/custard. Very well balanced and great to use as a single flavor

Suggested Single Flavor Use Rate: 6 - 8%

Throat hit:
None

Steep time: 5 - 7 days (good as S&V)

MB Apple Mint Cider
Apple Mint Cider is part of the Molin Berry M-line that are meant to serve as "One shot" concentrates. Overall a great blend of Green apple, leaf mint and fermented cider. The top note is a crisp, tart green apple. Riding shotgun is a wonderfully light fermented cider base (non-alcoholic tasting) with a slight effervescent texture. The mint is reminiscent of a fresh leaf-mint. I find it very well balanced on the shake but does develop quite a bit on the steep, to a point where I feel it is slightly overpowering - not to the extend where the vape is unpleasant, it just masks some of the more fragile fruity notes in the apple and the cider. Highly recommend as a single flavor.

Off flavors: Mint slightly overpowers the subtle fruity nuances.

Suggested Single Flavor Use Rate: 6 - 8%

Throat hit:
Light

Steep time: Great as S&V

MB Custard
Considering this flavoring does not contain any diacetyl, I am very impressed with the texture and body of this flavoring. It has a nice thick vanilla body (not CAP VC V1 thick, but still very good) and has super smooth texture. It resembles a flambe-type custard more than a traditional custard. It has no egginess and the vanilla is very light which, to me, it the best bit. I often find the vanilla note in some of the other custards distracting and limiting as you are sort of stuck with it. This flavoring will allow you to add whatever vanilla you choose and shape the custard exactly like you want it.

Suggested Single Flavor Use Rate: 5 - 8%

Throat hit:
None

Steep time: 7 -10 days (pretty good as S&V)

Thanks for creating this thread and for the reviews and efforts @zandernwn
Very informative and helpful

Back