My 1st build on my 1st RDA

Slick

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys and girls,today was one of my most exciting days in a while now,I purchased my first RDA recently(Vandy Vapes Icon) and got a step by step guide as to how to build and wick it by watching @Chukin'Vape youtube video and also checking with him after every step via watsapp,at the end total bliss with a 0.31ohm coil and 55w of pure flavour and clouds,Thanks @Chukin'Vape youre a Legend,very happy day for me.Link to video below

Hi Guys, latest video is out now on my channel - its a Icon rda build tutorial - there is also some bits around how my wick techniques.

IMG_20170627_192503.jpg IMG-20170627-WA0020.jpeg IMG-20170627-WA0026.jpeg IMG-20170627-WA0028.jpeg IMG-20170627-WA0030.jpeg

Awesome stuff bud, congrats on the new RDA and great job on the build :campeon:

Great post! I love the simplicity of wicking an RDA. You can put loincloth in there and shape it like a letter from the Russian alphabet and it would still wick fine. No fuss, no stress.

PS: Disclaimer: Don't actually put loincloth into your coils, please.

PS2: Wait, why would you even have loincloth?

Great post! I love the simplicity of wicking an RDA. You can put loincloth in there and shape it like a letter from the Russian alphabet and it would still wick fine. No fuss, no stress.

PS2: Wait, why would you even have loincloth?
Its just the enjoyment you get after building a coil from scratch,wicking it and then vaping away to see such clouds and awesome flavour,not to mention it took me an hour to do so

Its just the enjoyment you get after building a coil from scratch,wicking it and then vaping away to see such clouds and awesome flavour,not to mention it took me an hour to do so
I hear ya, bud. Nothing like that first vape after building!

Ooh drippers are expensive,just realised now I need a better mod to really enjoy it!

PS2: Wait, why would you even have loincloth

@aktorsyl 's loincloth wicks. Cut into strips and ready to wick.

images.jpg

Great looking coil @Slick - congrats!
Looks so shiny in the first picture
Lovely
Enjoy!

Hey guys and girls,today was one of my most exciting days in a while now,I purchased my first RDA recently(Vandy Vapes Icon) and got a step by step guide as to how to build and wick it by watching @Chukin'Vape youtube video and also checking with him after every step via watsapp,at the end total bliss with a 0.31ohm coil and 55w of pure flavour and clouds,Thanks @Chukin'Vape youre a Legend,very happy day for me.Link to video below

Hi Guys, latest video is out now on my channel - its a Icon rda build tutorial - there is also some bits around how my wick techniques.

View attachment 99524 View attachment 99525 View attachment 99526 View attachment 99527 View attachment 99528

People are always so amazed when I tell them vaping is my hobby, to them its just a puff of vapour to the lungs. But they dont understand there is so many elements to vaping like electricity, safety, community, design, DIY etc etc etc ..... but the greatest reward really is getting a response like this from a new builder.

Dude for a first build, RESPECT!!! I dont even want to show you what my first builds looked like. Thanks for the mention, and enjoy tinkering around to find your sweet-spot.

Back