My DIY ADV and EDV

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
What are your DIY all day and every day vapes? The ones you keep going back to. Those are the truly tried and tested recipes, which will help us in the search for more of the same.

Please link (or post) your recipes. Sharing is caring!

No more than 2 recipes per category please. Not always easy to choose, but you have to - have discipline!

Here are mine at this stage:

Tobacco
Perique Vapure
Gitanes Homage

Dessert
Plum Brulee
God Milk

Beverage
Fanta Orange Zero
Marietta - The Coffee Vape of your Dreams

Menthol/Mint
Andre's Mate
Vic's Snake Oil

Bakery
Just Cheesecake
Dutchie

Fruit
Mango
Mangosteen

Breakfast
Still searching, but not really my taste.

I mostly, if not only, vape tobacco mixes. From the 35 odd mixes I have I tend to choose the fullest one to use for the day.
I thought I would have a look at the premixes to see what has gone down the most....that didnt help either, they also tend to go down together.
So if I had to choose it would probably be the two that I have not got a premix for as they are very simple recipes and I seem to fill the bottle up more often.

FLV Kentucky Blend @4%
AMKARA

I’m still on the fence about ordering MF coffee...

I think I must :giggle:

For me, I have two recipes I cannot live without:

1. MTL

TFA RY4 Double @ 5%
FA Cream Fresh @ 2%
60/40 VG/PG @ 10mg Nic

2. DL

TFA Cantaloupe @ 5%
TFA Mango @ 4.5 %
TFA Papaya @ 4%
TFA Menthol @ 0.5 %
70/30 VG/PG @ 3mg Nic

For me, I have two recipes I cannot live without:

1. MTL

TFA RY4 Double @ 5%
FA Cream Fresh @ 2%
60/40 VG/PG @ 10mg Nic

2. DL

TFA Cantaloupe @ 5%
TFA Mango @ 4.5 %
TFA Papaya @ 4%
TFA Menthol @ 0.5 %
70/30 VG/PG @ 3mg Nic

Those are some interesting mixes.

For my MTL I mixed SoHo Time. Also very simple and the meringue just make the nutty flavours in the SoHo pop out. Can give it a go if you want something similar but different to the Ry4 mix.

Get off and order it. Do it. I love it

Sent by iDad's iPhone
But I’m a fan of my fence :--P

It’s sitting in my cart already along with a LOT of new goodies to try a loooooooooong list of recipes I’ve been meaning to try.

Tobacco
Tfa Turkish 5% 60/40 20mg nic salts.
Turkish tobacco twist 60/40 30mg nic salts.

Dessert
God Milk
Bombies nana cream

Menthol/Mint
Tfa Strawberry ripe 5% + menthol 0.5

Fruit
Nasty juice Devils teeth clone
Pychee

Bust-a-Nut

1st time I mixed this, after the suggested 3 day steep time, I hated it, and this being me 3rd DIY attempt ever, I couldn't believe people actually enjoyed this. And why is it the 2nd highest rated recipe on elr. 30 days later and I now mix this by the gallon.

Bust-a-Nut

1st time I mixed this, after the suggested 3 day steep time, I hated it, and this being me 3rd DIY attempt ever, I couldn't believe people actually enjoyed this. And why is it the 2nd highest rated recipe on elr. 30 days later and I now mix this by the gallon.

Sounds like Simply Canolli / steep time is critical

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Back